Samsung Official USB 3.0 Desk Dock Now Available

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
That price is insane. Every phone I ever had, including my note 2 i have got a dock just as good,, with spare battery slot, for around 25 dollars tops..I will do the same for this phone

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Why is it that I only see these for sale in the UK? And there is no mention of this or any charging dock from what I can see on the Samsung website.

Corrigap

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone using this dock confirm that it actually does sync files as well. Mine doesn't, it just charges the device and displays the docking screen etc.

The packaging says nothing about syncing but there's lots of blurb on the Internet suggesting that it does sync files (see link in previous post).

Maybe there's a setting somewhere in the menus?

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Also, can anyone confirm that it's actually a USB 3.0 connection both to the phone and out from the dock? I don't see any detailed pics anywhere...I just got through chatting with an official Samsung representative and they told me that there is no such device offered by their company that they could find....is this thing a bogus knockoff or maybe a repackaged standard Samsung Note 2 dock?

Can anyone using this dock confirm that it actually does sync files as well. Mine doesn't, it just charges the device and displays the docking screen etc.

The packaging says nothing about syncing but there's lots of blurb on the Internet suggesting that it does sync files (see link in previous post).

Man In Black 805

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you have the USB 3.0 connection enabled, not enabled by default.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34p3YYeWwes

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure you have USB 3.0 enabled, not enabled by default, I'm not sure if this will solve your problem but it might...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34p3YYeWwes

Corrigap

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Also, can anyone confirm that it's actually a USB 3.0 connection both to the phone and out from the dock? I don't see any detailed pics anywhere...I just got through chatting with an official Samsung representative and they told me that there is no such device offered by their company that they could find....is this thing a bogus knockoff or maybe a repackaged standard Samsung Note 2 dock?

The one I have has USB 3.0 contacts both in and out and it's definitely a Samsung accessory. It also connects the phone as a USB 3.0 device provided that you go into a menu and select USB 3.0 instead of the other choices.

HTH

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
ubeparyd.jpg
had this dock for note 2 and loved it,,, just bought one for note 3..works nicely with the thin case on and that is important to me. I don't want to be taking the case on and off every night. The official Samsung dock is greatly over priced.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the Hyperion case doesn't have USB 3.0 or an external speaker jack. Does it support Desk Dock mode? That's my go to night clock.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks like the Hyperion case doesn't have USB 3.0 or an external speaker jack. Does it support Desk Dock mode? That's my go to night clock.

There was a dock on amazon that had the jack, it was slightly more money but not much.. No it's not 3.0 but to charge at night while sleeping I have no need for Super fast charging.. As far as external speaker jack I have blutetooth speakers so no need for that either. This was perfect for what I need in a dock . For another 10 dollars you can get this same dock with a spare battery.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just a heads up that there is a dock for the Note 3 on eBay that uses USB 3 and includes a holder to charge a spare battery. Cost is $13.99 including shipping and it ships from the US. I received it in 3 days.
Here's a link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D190943162281&token=ajscQTGz

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

I read the entire description and the problem with this one for me is it says no where that you can use it with a thin case. If I had to take my case on and off every night just to use it then it is useless to me.

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I read the entire description and the problem with this one for me is it says no where that you can use it with a thin case. If I had to take my case on and off every night just to use it then it is useless to me.

Sorry it doesn't work for you. It might work for others...
As it's advertised, it is a dock for the Note 3. I didnt read that it was a dock for a case covered Note 3.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry it doesn't work for you. It might work for others...
As it's advertised, it is a dock for the Note 3. I didnt read that it was a dock for a case covered Note 3.

I only said that because I read dozens of reviews on amazon for at least a dozen different docks and being able to keep your thin case on was a very important feature for most.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon