Howdy all,

Yep loving the N3...in an ideal world I would like to achieve the following:

1. Pull out pen
    2. S Note opens
    3. Whatever I write gets converted to text
    4. Copy and paste elsewhere

I don't really want to faff about with changing the keyboard ideally...any ideas welcome.

Thanks,
    Lex
    10-23-2013 12:47 PM
    In the Note 3, one of it's "features" (tongue firmly in cheek) is you have three options when the S-pen is removed.... You can set it to: do nothing, open action memo, or air command. I'm sorry, I really do love some of the features of the Note 3, but they've downgraded their most awesome feature, the S-notes. If you have some time to kill, it wouldn't hurt to go to Samsung.com, find a feedback link or chat with customer service and let them know you'd really like to be able to do that. You SHOULD be able to do that! A work around is to keep S-Notes on your home page. I keep a shortcut to whatever I'm working on right there too.
    As for writing to typed text - Hit the underlined capital T, you should see a space to write, it will scroll as you write. Whenever you pause it will put a space. It takes a bit to get used to but it soon becomes automatic. When copying, hold the S-pen down on some point in the text. You'll see a bar with choices, one of them is select all and copy. If you need screenshots, let me know. I hope that helps.
    10-23-2013 06:45 PM
    Howdy all,

Yep loving the N3...in an ideal world I would like to achieve the following:

1. Pull out pen
    2. S Note opens
    3. Whatever I write gets converted to text
    4. Copy and paste elsewhere

I don't really want to faff about with changing the keyboard ideally...any ideas welcome.

Thanks,
    Lex
    As far as S Note opening when pulling out the S Pen, have you tried Note Buddy? Great app and it allows you to customize certain features, such as a certain app opening when pulling out the pen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    10-24-2013 05:40 AM