Sound/Volume level resetting?

freestylee30

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi All -

Love my note3 so far! Only a couple issues thus far -

1) Stock camera (low light) - comparing Camera ZOOM FX vs ProCapture right now, but both seem better for low light.
2) Some lag in Gallery when selecting pictures, etc. Not sure what's going on here, but it isn't a problem all the time and low on my list...

The reason I'm creating this thread:
3) Sound/Volume levels resetting... I'm not sure what is happening here. At first I thought I was maybe pressing volume buttons while the phone was in my pocket, etc. but now I'm not so sure. Every time I launch Spotify, my media volume has been reset and I manually adjust it up... then next time I launch the app it is down again. Also, my system volume setting seems to randomly get put all the way down to 0.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm on Verizon btw.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use Google music every day and never experienced this

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
hoping it was the default volume settings, i exited Google Play Music and went to settings and media volume was not at 100%, i changed it, and went back into Google Music and it was again at 75%. I just hates me

freestylee30

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Vr002sh, I wondered if it was some sort of "feature" at first, but now I am not sure.

Yesterday I had my system volume level to about 80%, it remained that way all day I think. Then at night I set my alarm and set the phone to vibrate. This morning after setting it back to "sound" instead of vibrate I noticed that I had no system sounds again... sure enough, they had been reset to 0.

Also, like I mentioned earlier, my media volume is ALWAYS reset for Spotify.... I don't get it.

ayman.roshdy

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I am facing a problem that looks like this one where my sound settings changes on its own, actually while writing this reply it just changed to vibrate on its own !

In my case I don't think it is related to a specific application :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

Shawndroid86

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem all my sound setting go to 0 except media and it will not let me adjust them I have to restart my phone

Posted via Android Central App

HiMynameisMattyK

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Pandora does the same for me. I'll have it on the highest volume then next time i use it, it goes back to lower volume. Not sure how to fix that though. I do get a message when increasing the volume saying something like "it's unsafe for your hearing to have the volume high" but it still allows you to do it. I plug my phone into the aux on my car stereo to play while I'm driving so I have to have it at max volume because I love my music loud :)

JD Ortega

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Pandora does the same for me. I'll have it on the highest volume then next time i use it, it goes back to lower volume. Not sure how to fix that though. I do get a message when increasing the volume saying something like "it's unsafe for your hearing to have the volume high" but it still allows you to do it. I plug my phone into the aux on my car stereo to play while I'm driving so I have to have it at max volume because I love my music loud :)