S-Note extraordinary videos and a website

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Came across Terran White in the 10.1 forum. I watched a few videos and learned something. Tonight I checked out their website and was very impressed. Even though the videos are based on the 10.1 and they probably have some of the Note 2, we can all learn from it, S-notes are almost the same on the devices... except for the 3 but whoops there goes my soap box... anyway just had to share.
Their website is Everyday Tech Talk
for their YouTube videos, start here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1tKIMbLQZXp6P9mUYvX7Q

honey_bee_33

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Lol. .. I love snote app. The movie review template I use every time I go see a movie. I post it on Facebook and all my friends give me :thumbup: on the movie review. Cool app snote and I only see it getting better.

super note 3 user

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
The S Note in galaxy note 3 really sucks....

S Note was " THE " Most important and awesome feature of the Galaxy Note 2. Taking notes is great but if we can note manage our notes in the S Calendar like in the Galaxy Note 2....( because we indeed can't..... ) i Will return it.

How do I use S Note on my Samsung Galaxy Note? II? : | Samsung

( see the S Note option in this link, you Will notice that the create event option Was in the Galaxy note 2 s note...)

'' ALL GALAXY NOTE 3 OWNERS SHOULD CALL SAMSUNG TO COMPLAIN AT 1-800-726-7864 ''

View attachment 88161 View attachment 88112

While creating or editing an S Note, touch Menu key for the following options:
***** Create event: Attach the current note to a new calendar event *****

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
GalaxyNote3, I agree, just not as loudly. I've talked to Samsung, they say there is going to be an update. Unfortunately they don't know when and just kept saying she was sorry for the inconvenience. I think they are aware of the incompatibility problem with the Note tablets and other issues. But as I said in another message, it certainly doesn't hurt to call, chat, or email Samsung because it's the squeaking wheel that gets the grease and I hope a lot of us Note 3 users get heard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae