Screen brightness slider gone??

cmcfarland

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Before when I pulled down notification menu there was the slider to adjust the brightness.. I made no changes and it's gone now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings.....device....notification panel and once you open it at the top you will see Brightness adjustment...... that setting should be check marked in order for it to show under the notification menu.... Once there adjust your brightness.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to toggle the setting back and forth? Also, give it a good old fashioned reboot.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I know you may have tried this already but I dont see it mentioned...if you have to many notifications you have to scroll te screen down so the slider can be seen...it gets hidden when you have a lot of notifications.

Shawn Li

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
don't have any notifications.. it was there the night before.. and in the morning.. the slider was gone.. no notification or anything.. usually it doesn't get hidden by notifications either..

@improwise, any recommendations?

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
don't have any notifications.. it was there the night before.. and in the morning.. the slider was gone.. no notification or anything.. usually it doesn't get hidden by notifications either..

Mine is almost always hidden by notifications and I have to scroll down to get to it because it is at the very top... I know these phones are not all created equal tho.

improwise

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site

Not really, I'm currently testing Yet Another Auto Brightness and so far it seems better than stock.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This happen to me a few months back,, I even started a thread asking for help,, no one could figure it out and after a few days it was back,,, never happened again. Lol

Note 3 SIZE IS EVERYTHING

shazysaqib

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Lol
Glxy nt3
Funny this I just came on this site
Read all ur suggestions n just played about with my fone. . .
Settings
Device
At the bottom should be d option "notification panel"
Once u open there 1st option b the 1 we want
Happpppyyyyyy dayyyyys lol

Bid

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
This happens to me when my battery is quite low. For some reason it disappears when it's close to critical level. It could also be if you have power saving mode enabled when your battery is low too.

The amazing Note 3!

annony

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me before. I pulled down my notification panel and clicked on the top right corner of the screen where there was an icon with 3 boxes and 2 arrows. This was the only way I could get the notification panel settings on my screen. While there, I was able to check the brightness box that others were talking about in earlier posts.

gkasznia

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
If you have the app "Night Mode" run(start) it then turn it off(stop) . The slider should come back up. As long as you have it checked in settings.

Posted via Android Central App

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me before. I pulled down my notification panel and clicked on the top right corner of the screen where there was an icon with 3 boxes and 2 arrows. This was the only way I could get the notification panel settings on my screen. While there, I was able to check the brightness box that others were talking about in earlier posts.

If you swipe down with two fingers you can pull up that same menu.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood