Where the heck is Samsung's Protective Cover Plus case that they always release?

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Usually one of my favorites due to it being so thin and protective. There are photos of them at the event when the Note 3 was originally announced, but still nowhere to buy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I've been looking all over for this exact cover as well! It's no where to be found

Posted via Android Central App

I'm sure that it will be released eventually. Hopefully, before the Note 4 is released. Lol. Usually, Best Buy has all of the official samsung stuff, but still not this particular one. Additionally, it isn't yet listed on Samsung's site either. Don't get it.

In the meantime, I'm using the black fusion steel tpu case from T-Mobile. It is excellent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

jengobengo

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been holding out on cases for this one. The Note 2 Samsung protective case was great, adding minimal bulge, keeping the camera off surfaces and making the phone way easier to hold.

The thing is, I love the texture of the back cover on the Note 3. Is the protective case gonna take me back to smooth plastic? :confused:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

slwatts

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the spigen Watson folio case from Verizon, since the official Samsung version is not available.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I apologize, I have inadvertently misled you. My comment was in relation to the one prior to mine regarding the Watson folio. I was saying that I ordered the official Samsung folio which is called the flip wallet case.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad