Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - "Unable to establish a wireless data connection"

MaTtKs1

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone seen this error? Seems to happen when I go out of range of my wifi connection. Also notice the odd error icon associated with this message in my notification bar. I'm on Sprint btw, if that matters. This error doesn't seem to affect my mobile network connection, but it is a bit annoying to have this dialogue box popup every few minutes when it does happen.

1zcoKsV.jpg

mmmmpppp

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I've seen it. Also on Sprint. Not sure mine says LTE, though. It may say CDMA. Usually my phone connects within an instant of getting the message. I've only seen it immediately after turning off Wi-Fi. I haven't seen it for the last week or so, and there was work on the nearest tower a week or so ago. On mine, the message never pops up more than once, and I've only seen it at most 1 out of 10 times.that I've turned off Wi-Fi.

Maybe related to this or maybe not is that sometimes my phone seems to stay on 3G and won't connect to 4G unless I turn mobile data off and back on. If I leave Wi-Fi on and get out of range of the Wi-Fi router, my phone always connects to 4G. But if I turn off Wi-Fi, I may or may not see the above error and my phone may or may not connect to 4G without my having to restart mobile data. I put a widget on my home screen to restart mobile data. It's not a terrible problem as long as it doesn't get worse, but I worry and resent needing the widget.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams