Not too impressed with this particular model of QI receiver. I've used them before with no issues, but the one I received for the Note 3 appears to be off centered. The design results in having to position the phone carefully on any QI charging pad.

I think I'll take another shot with a different brand.

BIG Update:

Changed receiver pads. This one is much better, but NFC is still on the fritz. The second video explains...

This QI receiver pad works much better than the first one I tested. It's ability to work with the LG WCP-700 is a huge perk. The pad looks wider, it fits better, works with more pads, works through most cases with no issues etc.

Out of the two I've used so far, this one is better in every way... So far...

By request... This is the auction I purchased it from.

Buy it now link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...3FrmvSB%3Dtrue

Added this video. It should cover the thickness, couple of cases, Google Orb charger, charge rates, and NFC usage.

LAST UPDATE (NFC) - 4/29/2014

Final addition... I think.

Well I got really busy after I purchased a third receiver and didn't publish any information until now. Why did I purchase a third receiver? Well it was because of NFC. The second receiver is still the best with charging, but this one is a close second. I could not get NFC to work with the second receiver. This one will work through most cases.

eBay Link: I'm posting search results. Just match up the model with the one in the video. It's easier this way in case some of the auctions end.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...26rmvSB%3Dtrue
    10-27-2013 10:43 PM
    Having the same problems. I have the official Samsung wireless kit, though I'm not impressed with the thick cover so I purchased a new charging receiver so I could use the stock cover and it's hell trying to aim it just right

Posted via Android Central App
    10-27-2013 11:11 PM
    Let us know which one you end up with that works great with the note 3
    10-27-2013 11:23 PM
    Just purchased another one but since these things come from China, it will be on the slow boat over here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    10-27-2013 11:55 PM
    Posted an update. The last two videos are of my new QI receiver. Much better and has 3 prongs even though only 2 are used.
    11-12-2013 07:34 PM
    I have the same problem as you described in the previews posts with the official samsung wireless kit. That make me mad many times in the past, because i put my cell phone on the charger and usually after some hours i found my devise to need charging...
    After many hours of google searching i find out and bought this qi receiver, things got better but not perfect. I contact the seller and i say that i see an improvement on connectivity between cell phone and charger but not as other videos that i usually saw on youtube. He reply me to bought and the wireless charger of the same manufacturer as the receiver. I really feel tired to waste money about that phone!

So i want to ask this, the problem is the qi receiver, the charger or the cell phone? If the problem is the charger i would like to buy a another one, but if the problem is the whole cell phone i don't want to waste money again!
    12-14-2013 04:33 PM
    Are you still having issues James?

I did move on to one final receiver pad...

LAST UPDATE (NFC) - 4/29/2014

Final addition... I think.

Well I got really busy after I purchased a third receiver and didn't publish any information until now. Why did I purchase a third receiver? Well it was because of NFC. The second receiver is still the best with charging, but this one is a close second. I could not get NFC to work with the second receiver. This one will work through most cases.

eBay Link: I'm posting search results. Just match up the model with the one in the video. It's easier this way in case some of the auctions end.

nfc qi receiver note 3 | eBay
    04-29-2014 07:36 AM
    Using Samsung Flip case with wireless charger and 2A coil. Worked for about 4 weeks then stopped.
    Phone won't recognize charger anymore but blue light indicates it is trying to charge.
    My Samsung note 4 will charge on the coil but not sufficiently to keepup with screen use.
    I bought a separate charger back and same results (phone not recognizing the wireless charger).
    I think it is a setting on the phone.
    Please help.

UPDATE 7/15/15. inserted a thin spacer to make the contacts fit tighter. Also had to turn off the phone so the charger would stay on. Must be a current or capacity issue with the charger. It is a Q1 Model MC-02A from China using the receiver on the battery with the tabs. Would like to find a charger for the original Note 4 back as it is ready for wireless charging without needing the tab coil.
    07-12-2015 08:16 AM