I just noticed this today, but I look at other phones and get amazed at how small they are. Funny because I thought this phone would be too big when I bought it.

I not only adjusted to my note 3, but I've adjusted to the way I look at other phones. Any other 1st time phablet users noticing this???

Guess I wont be using my S3 anytime soon.... LOL

*reminds me of when 32+ inch TV's first came out. Now 32+ inch TV's are considered "small"....LOL
    10-28-2013 03:19 PM
    I used my friends Iphone 4(?) yesterday, and wow. I couldn't believe how small it was.
    10-28-2013 03:33 PM
    Yep. When helping my parents with their iPhone 5C's I can't help but think "Damn, this is small...".

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    welfaredog likes this.
    10-28-2013 03:36 PM
    I concur. I was at a party over the weekend and was taking pictures for someone who handed me there iphone. It's only been a couple weeks with my note 3 and I too thought to myself how small that iPhone 5 was. I guess there's no going back now without feeling like I'm not getting enough for my money.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 3
    10-28-2013 04:34 PM
    I concur. I was at a party over the weekend and was taking pictures for someone who handed me there iphone. It's only been a couple weeks with my note 3 and I too thought to myself how small that iPhone 5 was. I guess there's no going back now without feeling like I'm not getting enough for my money.

Sent from the Galaxy Note 3
    indeed, used friend's GS3, gosh it's so small now. Its weird considering I was using a HOX just a month ago and it didn't feel small at the time.
    10-28-2013 04:51 PM
    I must say as well that I've gotten used to the larger size, almost to the point that I feel as though my hands have gotten larger. Maybe the fact that I'm using a larger phone has prompted the extra growth in my hands?!?! I'm going to test my theory by wearing larger underwear and a larger athletic cup.....
    10-28-2013 04:53 PM
    I must say as well that I've gotten used to the larger size, almost to the point that I feel as though my hands have gotten larger. Maybe the fact that I'm using a larger phone has prompted the extra growth in my hands?!?! I'm going to test my theory by wearing larger underwear and a larger athletic cup.....
    LOL!!! Im using this line....
    10-28-2013 05:19 PM
    Yeah, I bullied my co-worker the other day.

He was showing a You-Tube video to a bunch of people on his iphone and they could barely see it. So during the video, I searched the video and starting showing it on mine. Everyone left him and looked at mine.......

I bought him a Big Mac, so he forgave me later...............
    Spacemaker24 likes this.
    10-28-2013 05:22 PM
    Too funny! I have a wifi only note 8 but maybe I should carry it around like a phone and tell everyone the note 3 was just too small. Wonder what kind of reactions I would get especially to hold up to my ear like im making a call!

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    10-28-2013 05:53 PM
    Yeah, I bullied my co-worker the other day.

He was showing a You-Tube video to a bunch of people on his iphone and they could barely see it. So during the video, I searched the video and starting showing it on mine. Everyone left him and looked at mine.......

I bought him a Big Mac, so he forgave me later...............
    You should've purchased a regular cheeseburger, given him the Big Mac, then quickly swap it for the regular cheese burger and say, "I don't think you can handle "Big" yet".
    sal the wop likes this.
    10-28-2013 07:10 PM
    Still have my Photon, with a respectable 4.3 inch screen, next to my bed I use it as my alarm and to listen to tunin radio and its like a tiny little toy.
    10-28-2013 07:55 PM
    Totally agree, wife and kids have GS3 and seem small not to mention the iPhones I support.

I've also noticed I hardly ever pick up my tablet anymore. I do use it for work (Surface Pro), but when at home browsing the Internet, Android Central or most anything else, I find the Note 3 to be a perfect fit.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-28-2013 09:03 PM
    I was at CES when the first Galaxy Note was unveiled. I waited my turn to try this new phablet and was shocked by how enormous it felt. I could never imagine carrying it or it becoming a popular device.

Fast forward to the Note 3 that I am now carrying and it doesn't even feel like a phablet to me, I certainly don't view it as one. I look at it and think back to that time at CES and wonder how it seemed so big then? I guess it's just a matter of what you become accustomed to. I also have an iPhone 5 that I switched from and occasionally I will play around with it. When sitting next to my Note 3 it looks quite small, but on it's own I am not shocked by it's smaller dimensions. For me it's more of a comparative thing.
    sal the wop likes this.
    10-29-2013 12:18 AM
    i bought a gs3 last year cause i thought the note 2 seemed like a brick. and over the year, i thought the s3 had a good screen size. now it seems tiny. and i can fit my friends iphone inside of the screen on the note. fortunately i never understood the skinny jean craze, so pockets arent an issue.
    10-29-2013 09:44 AM
    I agree .... weird to use an iPhone after spending time with the N3. I'm afraid I'm spoiled by the size. I hope the N4 is bigger TBH

Sent from a large mobile device
    sal the wop likes this.
    10-30-2013 12:01 AM
    Coming from the GN 2 to the GN 3 the GN 3 feels perfect.

As for other phones, Yes...everything is small or tiny compare to the iPhone.
    10-30-2013 12:14 AM