fridgey100

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
So, i've had the note 3 for a month now and really like it. However I previously had a Nexus 4 and absolutely loved stock Android and the early access to OS upgrades etc...

I know this is personal preference but help would be appreciated.

Do I sacrifice the large screen, better RAM etc... and jump ship back to a Nexus 5 or put up with touchwiz?

Ps I know there are other launchers out there which I've tried. But I simply prefer the stock android experience.

Thanks !!

Sent from my Galaxy note 3

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I personally wouldn't do it. I was in your position last year. I bought the Note 2 on launch day and when the Nexus 4 came out, I jumped ship and went with the Nexus. The N4 is a great phone and it was more than capable of meeting my needs. Plus the price was hard to beat. But I always regretted giving up my Note 2. So this year, I vowed not to make the same mistake. The Note 2 was just better than the N4 and I believe the same is true this year with the Note 3 and N5. So I'm not switching. Of course this is just my personal opinion.

Scribbled on my Note 3.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
So, i've had the note 3 for a month now and really like it. However I previously had a Nexus 4 and absolutely loved stock Android and the early access to OS upgrades etc...

I know this is personal preference but help would be appreciated.

Do I sacrifice the large screen, better RAM etc... and jump ship back to a Nexus 5 or put up with touchwiz?

Ps I know there are other launchers out there which I've tried. But I simply prefer the stock android experience.

Thanks !!

Sent from my Galaxy note 3
I know everyone uses their devices differently, I have NO knowledge about the Nexus of any number, but if it doesn't have S-notes *I* sure wouldn't trade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995