Printing From Galaxy Note 3

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Have a new Note 3 and love it. I want an easy way to print from the Note 3. Right now I have to email anything I want to print to myself, then go to my laptop and print it out. Surely there is another way. I have heard of Bluetooth printers, is it possible to get an inexpensive one and print directly to it? I have a WiFi hot spot in my home, is there a way to use it to connect to a printer even if I have to purchase a new inexpensive printer?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a router with a USB port? If so, you can use that. Otherwise, you can buy a wireless printer. Or if you are willing to leave the computer on all day, you can connect the printer to it

On the note 3,I use printer share app, and cloud print is another one.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Have a look at PrintHand on Play Store. The app supports printers on WiFi, Bluetooth and USB.
It's not free but you can try on trial.

ScottGeek

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Google Cloud Print and HP ePrint (in the Play Store) are also options for not only printing while connected to your wifi, but remote printing as well... I've used both of these across Android devices without problems..

~ScottGeek

eleeezy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a fairly inexpensive brother mfc printer that does wireless printing and scanning. The brother app is passable for usefulness and would still recommend due to value of printer. I belive it's called brother mfc-7680

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

JF7FSU

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Coming from an iPhone 5, this is one of the most frustrating part of the Android environment to me. Using AirPrint was an absolute breeze from any application and it picked up on my $100 wireless HP printer.

Your best solution is to start using google chrome as your primary browser, and use Google Cloud Print. Anything you can access through Google Chrome you can print through Google Cloud Print.

Posted via Android Central App

dss2000

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Have a new Note 3 and love it. I want an easy way to print from the Note 3. Right now I have to email anything I want to print to myself, then go to my laptop and print it out. Surely there is another way. I have heard of Bluetooth printers, is it possible to get an inexpensive one and print directly to it? I have a WiFi hot spot in my home, is there a way to use it to connect to a printer even if I have to purchase a new inexpensive printer?

It looks like all the Samsung printers support Google Cloud Print even the cheap $150 B&W one. You can also use the Samsung Mobile Print app to print directly to the printer.

Posted via Android Central App

Shane Archer

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
google cloud print does not list my Brother 2275, yet sometimes it will print, others it will not. is there a samsung printer that is immediately compatible with the note 3 do you know?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair