Hi guys,

Is it just me or does anyone else keep hitting the volume rocker when trying to turn the screen on or off? I've only had the phablet for a couple of days and it may be that my muscle memory is still set for the S4, but darn do I keep turning the volume up and down nearly every time I try to reach for the power button! hahehe
    11-04-2013 07:53 AM
    Oh yes! Huge issue. This was discussed in another thread. Sorry you missed it. Someone said try "volume locker" in the play store. Works great! Hope it helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ๐Ÿ˜Š
    11-04-2013 08:34 AM
    Hi guys,

Is it just me or does anyone else keep hitting the volume rocker when trying to turn the screen on or off? I've only had the phablet for a couple of days and it may be that my muscle memory is still set for the S4, but darn do I keep turning the volume up and down nearly every time I try to reach for the power button! hahehe
    Oh yes! Huge issue. This was discussed in another thread. Sorry you missed it. Someone said try "volume locker" in the play store. Works great! Hope it helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ๐Ÿ˜Š
    11-04-2013 08:36 AM
    It's not just you I'm having the same problem with my note 2, I have to relearn how to hold the phone without adjusting the volume. Even with a tpu case on it the rocker is still very sensitive. But love the phone so I'll live with it.

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
    11-04-2013 08:37 AM
    That's just it, I didn't have this issue when I switched from the S2 to the Note 2 hehe I guess I'll just have to adjust. Not a big issue, just annoying so far hehe
    11-04-2013 08:43 AM
    No issue for me so far.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    11-04-2013 10:27 AM