Playing music on my phone and along with music all the ringtones and everything else plays.

dlknight

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
As it says in the title. I usually shuffle all my songs and just listen, but all of the ringtones, and other sounds plays as well. Is there any way to stop this. I am sure it's not note 3 related. I use Power Amp. Does anyone know how to make this stop.After every song it plays notification sounds, ringtones, sounds from games or other thngs.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I assume you brought your own ring tones from your sd card? What I do is make folders. Music vs ring tones. I use ringdroid to bring the ringtones over from my sd card to the phones memory so they always work. I make sure that my music app stock or player pro that it uses the music folder path only. This setting is usually in options. Hope this helps.

Palm Treo line > Blackberry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW - the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 😊

dlknight

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate the help. Now do I ever feel dumb. When I went into options/setting and what folders for power amp to searchit had everything checked. I just unchecked everything except for mymusic folder and that should fix the problem. Iwill find out tomorrow. I am pretty sure that will do it though. Thanks again.

cnewsome90

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I appreciate the help. Now do I ever feel dumb. When I went into options/setting and what folders for power amp to searchit had everything checked. I just unchecked everything except for mymusic folder and that should fix the problem. Iwill find out tomorrow. I am pretty sure that will do it though. Thanks again.

I use stock gn3 music player. There is no setting from what I have seen to select where the music is played from. The only way I see is if you go through the folders and select the music folder. You can shuffle from there. I don't know if there is something I am missing.

Isc73

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
That's what happened to on stock android when I moved all my music to my SD card, I surprisingly don't mind it lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

cnewsome90

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Weird thing is that I used my computer and windows file manager to add my ringtones to the ringtone folder. The ringtones still showed up in my shuffle. Today I downloaded Samsung's Kies and clear out my ringtone and music. (This also took care of the album art problem i was having) Reloaded and now my music is separated from my ringtones. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running KitKat 4.4.2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad