Will the Samsung Galaxy Mega battery work for the Spring Galaxy Note 3?

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My husband went to the Sprint store to pick up one of the battery chargers that have only been showing up in the Sprint Stores, lately... Specifically he went for the "Galaxy Note 3 Spare Battery Charging System", mentioned in this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...24637-samsung-spare-battery-charging-kit.html However, when he got in his car and started driving home, he noticed that they had sold him the Galaxy Mega version instead: Specs - Cell Phone Accessories EB-K700BUW | Samsung Cell Phones

Are the batteries (and charger) compatible? I would think they're not, but I'd like to check with you guys first before going back.

Thanks!

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Battery, I'm unsure. The charger, as long as the wall prongs say 2A and it's a USB 3.0 cord, should be fine.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My husband went to the Sprint store to pick up one of the battery chargers that have only been showing up in the Sprint Stores, lately... Specifically he went for the "Galaxy Note 3 Spare Battery Charging System", mentioned in this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...24637-samsung-spare-battery-charging-kit.html However, when he got in his car and started driving home, he noticed that they had sold him the Galaxy Mega version instead: Specs - Cell Phone Accessories EB-K700BUW | Samsung Cell Phones

Are the batteries (and charger) compatible? I would think they're not, but I'd like to check with you guys first before going back.

Thanks!
Here's a crazy idea, see if it fits.
Battery, I'm unsure. The charger, as long as the wall prongs say 2A and it's a USB 3.0 cord, should be fine.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The battery charger wall plug is a regular low amp USB 2.0 kind.

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to open up the box, find it doesn't fit, and have the Sprint store give us less for returning it. Fortunately, the local Sprint store had one of the right boxes (for the Note3) available, so we'll be able to return it tomorrow.

Thanks for the help! In a pinch, it's good to know the charger should work out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante