Help: S-Pen button stopped working!

Gangren

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just realised this morning that my S-pen button stopped working.

I get the the menu when I take the pen out but cannot access that menu when I press the button on the pen itself.

No problems with the pointer or anything else, what might be the reason?

Thanks,

Edit: The button works when I hold it pressed on main screen, it takes the screenshot but still cannot access that menu when I press the button.

Navin Kumar29

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
hey can u tell me what you did, i am also facing the same issue,,
i have gone through settings but i didn't find any issues.
please help me out,,,

ghotrasingh

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just realised this morning that my S-pen button stopped working.

I get the the menu when I take the pen out but cannot access that menu when I press the button on the pen itself.

No problems with the pointer or anything else, what might be the reason?

Thanks,

Edit: The button works when I hold it pressed on main screen, it takes the screenshot but still cannot access that menu when I press the button.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
What was the solution guys?
I have activated action memo but s pen button not working!
please HELP!

Enable Air Command under Motion Controls in Controls. Confusingly it's not directly under S-Pen.
I hope that's what you mean.
Only one person answered it in that thread. Weird thread!

Sent from my N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

JackJackJackJack

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
My issue with the s pen is, pen doesn't open air command when hover 1/4 above the screen and click pen.
- AIR COMMAND IS ON found in Settings > Controls > Motion control. In fact, all all Motion Controls are on.
- AIR VIEW MODE in AUTO SWITCH.
- Pen is working to take screenshots when you hover on screen, click pen, tap screen and hold.
- Pen is working when hovering txt msg, gallery, scrolling up or down, flipping tiles etc. all features are working except when clicking pen to show air command.
- Air command pops out when pen is detached.
- Pen is detected when attached

Did I missed a setting, or there's something wrong with the pen. S Pen is brand new, I just bought it yesterday and I plan on returning it. This use to be working with my old S pen. I just want to make sure I did all the settings required to take out Air Command using the S pen. sighhhh...

Vj1278

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Thanks you for the information Good people, the air command should fall under the Spen settings hey for the feature, I thought that I was doomed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad