This is very odd, my Note 3 does not display the date at all only the time. I didn't really notice it until today when I saw a coworkers note 3. I went into the lockscreen settings and went to clock widget and put on Show Date, I restarted my device multiple times with the check mark in and out and whatever I do it does not show. Even in the pull down tab from the top, it only displays the time only.

Only time the date actually comes no the lock screen is if I get a text message, it shows the date which is really weird. Anyone have any suggestions or mabey something else in settings that I have not turned on?
    11-08-2013 12:22 PM
    Hi!

Did you manage to get rid of the problem? I'm having the same Problem and I already contacted Samsung's support and they suggested to boot the device in safe mode. This actually brought up the date on the lock screen (but not the pull-down tab). So it may be caused by some app I have installed...

Only time I saw the date in the pull-down tab was when I did a factory reset... after that some apps started to install automatically and the date was gone again.
    Samsung also suggested to either exchange the device or send it to their repair center. Both options pretty much suck as it is a totally new device and already has some problems. Very disappointing.
    12-16-2013 05:46 AM
    Is it possible to adjust some setting to get date in pull down menu?

Edit- never mind, I installed hyperdrive 7 rom. It has the date in notification pull down and underlines spelling errors.
    04-28-2014 12:39 PM