I am getting rid of the iphone 4s and getting the galaxy note 3 for a Christmas gift, I am a little nervous to leave LOL but I love what I have seen so far but worried about what I have read that android phones lag after a while and I have read issues with the galaxy note 3 but I am still changing phones. How may of you had the iohone and glad you did and would never go back to the iphone and who has thought about going back to the iphone? Thanks in advance for your time I do appreciate your time.

John
    11-10-2013 07:16 PM
    Best tip I have is give Android a chance. Out of the box you might not like it as you are coming from a great out of the box experience with the iPhone. With Android you get to figure out what you do and don't like about it and change it to fit your needs. It takes a bit of tinkering with which might be a bit overwhelming at first coming from iOS but once you get the hang of it.....you can have a phone that is set up just the way YOU want.
    11-10-2013 07:22 PM
    I am getting rid of the iphone 4s and getting the galaxy note 3 for a Christmas gift, I am a little nervous to leave LOL but I love what I have seen so far but worried about what I have read that android phones lag after a while and I have read issues with the galaxy note 3 but I am still changing phones. How may of you had the iohone and glad you did and would never go back to the iphone and who has thought about going back to the iphone? Thanks in advance for your time I do appreciate your time.

John
    You won't regret getting the N3. I used iphones a lot.
    I can't deny that ios stock apps are a bit more polished. F. E. The stock browser lags on some pages comparing to safari. But with the right browser that's fixed in no time.

this is my first Android phone, didn't noticed any system lags so far. This phone is a beast.

What I really miss is a 3g-wifi trick app which I had on my iphone to trick a few apps.

Once you have set up your Android settings and preferences with the right rom if you don't like the touchwiz you won't miss ios I think..

Posted via Android Central App
    11-10-2013 07:22 PM
    Thanks for the info. It looks like an amazing phone I am sure I will like it and learn the function quick.

John
    11-10-2013 07:30 PM
    The note 3 will not lag like other Android phones may have in the past. Older android phones (and modern budget phones still do), luckily for you that note 3 is as premium as it gets for a phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ROADDOG64 and ttwiitch like this.
    11-10-2013 07:59 PM
    I have just come from a 5s. .. After experimenting with Android with the Note 1, SG 2, SG 3 and SG 4. I always found myself going back to IPhone due to the lag with these Android phones but after picking seeing the Note 3, I just had to give it a go. .... Not looking back now. ..... Note 3 is perfect.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-10-2013 09:56 PM
    I came from an iPhone to the note 3 and I will never buy another apple phone again. Can't wait to get the developer edition in the mail so I can start flashing roms.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    11-10-2013 10:03 PM
    Coming from an iPhone a year ago with the Note 2 I never looked back with regret only thankfulness and happiness! Most High end Andriod phones can and will compete with iPhone or any new iPhone they come out with in the future because Apple is now the one who is playing catch up.
    Jakedo508 likes this.
    11-10-2013 11:11 PM