Note 3 screen

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am buying soon the galaxy note 3 and I'm scared that if it will drop somewhere the screen will be shattered. Now my question is.... Is there a way to hardly break this phone screen? I mean a case or maybe a screen protector. As I saw on previous threads, it would be better if I don't add any screen protectors on it but what if I drop it and the screen will be broken? Suggest me something guys. I might wanna wait for the s5 releasing this coming year...

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Get a tempered glass screen protector. It adds a later of glass so if you drop your phone the screen protector will break not your screen.

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Get a tempered glass screen protector. It adds a later of glass so if you drop your phone the screen protector will break not your screen.

Exactly I just got one and I love it

Posted via Android Central App

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I just saw it on a video a tempered glass and I'm not good at all on putting screen protectors and maybe bubble will come out on it. Can I still use a s view cover for note 3? Does it change nothing?

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I live in Milan, Italy and I was wondering where could I buy it? In which sites??

I'm assuming eBay is your best bet.

I also worry about breaking my screen, so I think I might purchase a warranty/protection plan before my 30 days are over. Check out SquareTrade.com, not sure if it's offered in Italy though.

Munnay

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I too am waiting for the S5.
Some people say that the Note 3 does have Gorilla Glass 3, but there is nothing on Corning's website or any other site for that matter. The screen is good enough to survive light accidental drops, but it probably wont survive a Hard fall on the face or sides (as proved by Android Authority). Spegen Neo Hybrid is a good stylish case, and gives good protection to the device. It's not the best, but you may want to check it out :)

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming eBay is your best bet.

I also worry about breaking my screen, so I think I might purchase a warranty/protection plan before my 30 days are over. Check out SquareTrade.com, not sure if it's offered in Italy though.

That's where I bought mine. I don't know about the s view case but I can say for a fact there is absolutely no interference with the s pen. Works just as well with the glass protector as without.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I just saw it on a video a tempered glass and I'm not good at all on putting screen protectors and maybe bubble will come out on it. Can I still use a s view cover for note 3? Does it change nothing?

You can use an s view cover with a tempered screen protector. Nobody is worse then me with screen protectors and I put it in. Crooked at first but it's a huge hunk of glass so I got it to unstick and reapply just fine

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance