So I finally gave in and purchased a Spigen Glas screen protector. I figured I would like it better than the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD I had on it originally. It had marks on it from using the S Pen weeks ago. When you have a good looking screen, it is a disappointment to put a textured surface on top of it.

The sensitivity when writing with the pen seems down a little bit. I only say this because the ink looks splotchy on the screen. In general I don't use the S pen a lot though. At the end of the video I write on it if you wanted to see.
    11-11-2013 09:27 PM
    Note 3 - Spigen Glass Screen Protector Install - Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM - YouTube

So I finally gave in and purchased a Spigen Glas screen protector. I figured I would like it better than the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD I had on it originally. It had marks on it from using the S Pen weeks ago. When you have a good looking screen, it is a disappointment to put a textured surface on top of it.

The sensitivity when writing with the pen seems down a little bit. I only say this because the ink looks splotchy on the screen. In general I don't use the S pen a lot though. At the end of the video I write on it if you wanted to see.
    I'm planning to buy it and still scared if I make a mistake it will show up some bubbles...and I might be wasting my 40euro (
    11-11-2013 11:35 PM
    Try to get the screen really clean and start on one end.

Well they suggest the middle, but you decide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    11-11-2013 11:37 PM