[VIDEO] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Glass Screen Protector Install

chrisngrod

Sep 5, 2010
www.mycricketforum.com
[video=youtube;rMKfy6RdSuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rMKfy6RdSuA[/video]

So I finally gave in and purchased a Spigen Glas screen protector. I figured I would like it better than the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD I had on it originally. It had marks on it from using the S Pen weeks ago. When you have a good looking screen, it is a disappointment to put a textured surface on top of it.

The sensitivity when writing with the pen seems down a little bit. I only say this because the ink looks splotchy on the screen. In general I don't use the S pen a lot though. At the end of the video I write on it if you wanted to see.

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Note 3 - Spigen Glass Screen Protector Install - Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM - YouTube

So I finally gave in and purchased a Spigen Glas screen protector. I figured I would like it better than the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD I had on it originally. It had marks on it from using the S Pen weeks ago. When you have a good looking screen, it is a disappointment to put a textured surface on top of it.

The sensitivity when writing with the pen seems down a little bit. I only say this because the ink looks splotchy on the screen. In general I don't use the S pen a lot though. At the end of the video I write on it if you wanted to see.
I'm planning to buy it and still scared if I make a mistake it will show up some bubbles...and I might be wasting my 40euro :((