Headset with Mic for Note 3

isagreg

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Could you recommend a good Headset with Mic for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Android 4.3).
My phone didn't come with a headset, and I'm not sure what to get.
Most headsets in stores are "designed" for iDevices and they usually don't work with Android.
I need something that will work with music player (Vol up/ down, play/ pause, next/ previous track), for making/ receiving calls and voice commands.
And of course will have a good sound quality.

Found the following:

Klipsch Image S4A II for Android
Logitech UE 350vm for Android
Logitech UE 500vm for Android
Sennheiser CX 275S

Will any of those work?
More options?

Thanks.

Rob.G

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Get on eBay and search for Motorola S305. Should be able to pick it up for about $35 or so. I have two of these... awesome! Nice stereo headset with built-in mic. I listen to Pandora on it during the day, and can take calls too. Way better (IMO) than an in-the-ear deal, except you really can't legally use it while driving. However, they're "on the ear" style intsead of "over the ear" so you CAN actually still hear what's going on around you.

Rob

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest LG tone+ bluetooth headset. So far my pair has been pretty awesome.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks,
But I'm looking for in-ear headphones with mic and controls, not on/ over- ear or blue tooth.

Rakuten.com - MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6P Memory Wire In-Ear Earphones with Microphone, Remote, and Universal Volume Control (Black, second generation)

The merchant is a little questionable though, I've had my credit card information compromised from the site, so I'd advise you use Paypal. For a few bucks more, http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3238606 may be better.

Also, just a heads up, while I love my Klipsch S4s, this past spring the right earphone went out on me. I did research and found that the right earphone going out was a common occurrence.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got mine for a little bit more them that because of a corporate discount. I have really enjoyed them. And for my non audiophile ears they seem fine. Support the latest tech so should be better audio quality then allot of older bluetooth headsets.

I know audio quality from bluetooth was lacking for a long time though so I get it.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

isagreg

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Also, just a heads up, while I love my Klipsch S4s, this past spring the right earphone went out on me. I did research and found that the right earphone going out was a common occurrence.

And what did you do? Did Klipcsh replace them under the warranty?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
And what did you do? Did Klipcsh replace them under the warranty?

Hence one of the reason I love them, not just because they sound great, but because all it took was a phone call and 2 weeks later, new headphones in the mail. They didn't even ask me to send my old ones. Where my Bluebuds X, they sound as good as a good quality wired set, but 3 months in, the earbud cushion started to come apart at a seam, Jaybird claimed the earbud portion wasn't warrantied at all, not even 3 months in.

isagreg

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
So Klipcsh controls work with Note 3? I mean vol up/ down, play/ pause, next/ previous track, making/ receiving calls and voice commands. It has just one button... Do I need the Klipcsh app?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
So Klipcsh controls work with Note 3? I mean vol up/ down, play/ pause, next/ previous track, making/ receiving calls and voice commands. It has just one button... Do I need the Klipcsh app?

The Android version should (look for model # followed by "A"). I saw this on a site I visit from time to time. Might be worth doing some research on them. Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones with Microphone & In-line Controls (blue or pink) + $15 Velodyne Gift Card $45 + Free Shipping - Velodyne Deals, Coupons and Promos

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12