What Launcher are you useing

nettech207

May 23, 2012
Visit site
When I originally got the Note3 I put Nova Launcher on as it has always been my go to launcher while on android, but in the last week I moved back to touch wiz I know don't go shooting me for it but I seem to gotten use to it and it's not a bad launcher seems they improved it since the last time I used it . So what launcher are you using ?

Fatasaurus

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm using Nova. I have grown tired of the icons on all android devices so that's the main reason I use it. I like the gestures too.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

milisivana

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I was using the touchwiz, went to nova and didn't really like it. Maybe I didn't give it enoug time. I uninstalled it within a few days. Again maybe I didn't mess with the options enough first or maybe it's just cause I didn't see the need for it. Either way i've been happy with the touchwiz and haven't really needed anything else.
I've also converted from iphone to droid so maybe it's just me having to get used to droid in general.

But i'd be up for options...

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Was using Nova Prime but switched to Buzz Launcher. Love the way how it can be customized, very similar to Themer. Some say the battery drains quicker though when using Buzz but so far I haven't noticed a difference.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Touchwiz just to give it a shot. I miss Nova though. I was thinking especially with the size of this screen that the gestures would be very useful, but I've gotten used to the size. Fits in my hand well.

Sent from my Black on Black Verizon Note 3

ojz0r

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Ive always used touchwiz on my S3 and when i got Note 3 i did the same thing in the beginning but now i use Nova launcher to get homescreen in landscape mode.
So ive adjusted nova to look like touchwiz but with landscape ;)

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I been liking the KitKat launcher but I keep going back to touchwiz for the action memo and certain widgets I use a lot

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime for me. Loving it as always :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Touch wiz is to integrated. Throwing a launcher over it dumbs it down so I can't do that. I am also pleased with the transparent NP.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Touch wiz is to integrated. Throwing a launcher over it dumbs it down so I can't do that. I am also pleased with the transparent NP.

How so? What do you lose?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
How so? What do you lose?

Samsung's widget's don't play well with nova. And the beautiful layout of TW. Nothing to serious, but I do use them widgets and a black notification panel drives me batty. Nova is a powerful launcher and I have used it on many devices. I am waiting for a cover invite!

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I can never use touchwiz until they incorporate landscape mode. With a galaxy note it has to sit horizontally in the car dock took make use of satnav.

So I use either nova or apex.

There is a problem however with Samsung's phone.apk which doesn't work properly in landscape mode.hope they fix it soon.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I only use nova for the landscape homescreen (for in the car) and the ability to add an extra row of icons. not sure why touchwiz limits you, doesnt make sense that with the bigger screen, i still have the same number of widgets as my S3. if touchwiz did those 2 things, id be happy.

deejayburnout

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
NOVA launcher prime for me.

I like the touchwiz UI but it i dont like the limitations of the icons per window. Too little per window for my liking.

Typed out on my Note 3 Phablet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech