Can s-notes being viewed/edited on Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)

dafuse

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Not that I have found. You can import old format notes into the Note 3, but I don't know of a way to do the inverse.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Can the s-notes from the Note 3 being viewed on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2012 edition?

NO, if you search for the word incompatible you will find more than a few rants about it. You can send an S-note from the 10.1 to your 3 and it will convert them to the new format. But you should never ever try to send notes from your 3 to the 10.1. Also be very careful about syncing. I swear I have everything turned off but still it somehow tries to sync and notes from the 3 end up on my 10.1 as locked S-notes that require some unknown password. I can't delete them, I can't open them, sigh. Feel free to go to Samsung and let them know your displeasure! I usually can find work arounds, but this one had me so frustrated I even tried to get AT&T to let me return the phone and let me get the Note 2 instead. They said no and I really like the size and some of the new features so I didn't fight very hard. I just keep hoping Samsung will fix this soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski