Don't be shy... Who is going Naked?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
White Spigen Neo Hybrid with a glass screen protector. It's happy. I'm happy. I'm happy naked. It's happy naked. We are happy naked together. When we're naked we....wait....wrong thread....

This new pop up pop down advertising at the top of this site is really FREAKING annoying....

soccerky126

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Have had the phone for roughly 3 weeks,have been nude the whole time. This morning, it slipped out of my pocket while sitting down in pants that had too shallow of pockets. Slight cosmetic damage around the plastic chrome edges. Although I have insurance, I just ordered a Spigen hybrid in Champagne. Can't wait for it to come.

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I always roll naked, even the slimmest cases take away from the phone for me. I recently used the Smartphone Trade-In Program with AT&T, they gave me $310 for my iPhone 5, and to swap it with a Moto X left me with about $109 credit. Not too shabby. Of course, that included renewing a 2-year contract. Still, though, I am pretty pleased with the way things turned out

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
White Spigen Neo Hybrid with a glass screen protector. It's happy. I'm happy. I'm happy naked. It's happy naked. We are happy naked together. When we're naked we....wait....wrong thread....

This new pop up pop down advertising at the top of this site is really FREAKING annoying....

Install the AdBlock Plus extension on your browser. Fixed it for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought a Spigen case that I was using for a couple of days but then the dock I ordered did not fit with it at all so I had to take it off and it reminded me of why I loved rocking it naked, so much lighter and better to hold...I might just use the case for nights when I know I might drop it (when im drinking lol)

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Spigen case that I was using for a couple of days but then the dock I ordered did not fit with it at all so I had to take it off and it reminded me of why I loved rocking it naked, so much lighter and better to hold...I might just use the case for nights when I know I might drop it (when im drinking lol)
Anyone ever tell you to NEVER talk/text and drink? You never know who you'll call your wife/girlfriend...(Tara....er...I mean Michelle).....

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I have tempered glass plus getting a wooden case with a hawk behind it because my father is the Lord of falcons.

No, I won't ask about fried chicken, I'm much too couth to do that.. :)

If you're serious about the wooden case a picture would be interesting.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Never use cases as much as they have there obvious uses they tend to be defeating the purpose for me anyway. I like the faux leather back so why would i then want to cover that up. I tend to be careful with my phones and they get the anti-static cloth treatment almost daily yeh im only 99% geek lol

Posted via Android Central App

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Naked? No way! Love my N3 but the only way I can carry it around comfortably is in the S-View case (calls can be answered without opening it). I also have the fantastic Spigen Neo Hybrid.

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
With Gorilla Glass 2 or 3, unless you wear a tungsten carbide ring or work in a sandy environment, I don't see a need for a screen protector. My GS3 and GN2 went caseless with no issues save a tungsten carbide ring incident (that admittedly was only seen by my OCD self). I rock my GN3 naked.

On the flip side, my 13 year old's GS4 is in an Otterbox.

Tungsten carbide is what I wear for my wedding band. What does it do to the screen? I have my s3 in an otter box so it shouldn't be an issue. Just curious lol sorry for thread jacking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX