Note 3: Zerolemon extended battery

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Zerolemon extended battery

I think there are ways to wireless charging but I won't consider since it would take days to charge this beast lol

I sent an email to Bastexwireless, just watched a video review & and know wireless charging is out. Oh well, don't use that anyway (was just thinking about using it).

NOTE 3 - Tapatalk

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

It is not available yet. Waiting impatiently. Need to find a way ship it oversea to Belgium

Posted via Android Central App

I don`t know if you have relatives in US or at least UK, it will help you get a faster shipping. Whenever I need a Zerolemon battery, I announced them to buy it for me and wait for my arrival to get it
Considering the high quality of Zerolemon batteries, even a week of waiting is worthy:)

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Very tempted.....anyone know how long it takes to charge that 10000 MAH ZeroLemon Battery?

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site

Zerolemon users! Pre-order your thing!

[180 Days Warranty] Zerolemon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10000mah Extended Battery with NFC + Zeroshock Shockproof/Dustproof Rugged Case. Includes 10000mah Battery, Holster Kickstand, with Screen Protector Hybrid Cover. World's Highest Capacity Extended B

Finally it's almost in our phones. Can someone who's getting it post some pics when he gets it. I ordered it but shipping oversea will take a while I think =(

A beast like this phone needs a beast battery!

For a Zerolemon battery I could wait even a month to be shipped to my country, but it usually arrive in 2 weeks:)
I will update some pics of my Zerolemon batteries, kind of having a collection

Dave Raymond

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site

I only red great reviews of Amazon for Zerolemon products. There are people getting around 15 hours screen time with it on high brightness.

Maybe someone can make a review to compare the ZL BATTERY against a 6 amp battery to see if there are improvements. Or is there someone who used both batteries on a device?

Edit: aren't there devices to measure the mAh of a battery?

Just FYI, I am a ZeroLemon customer (Note 2, 9300mAh). It does exactly what they claim. I absolutely love mine and it easily lasts 3X as long, no doubt!

No, I do not work for them. I honestly am a customer and after having one, I can tell you that even though the phone grows in size, I wouldn't own a cell phone without one!

It's just too nice having it, to go back to being without one. :)

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I am loving not only the battery, but the case. This thing is absolutely a beast. No charge last night, and still above 40 percent today, with heavy use.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This thread has gone cold for a bit, but curious, for all those that had the Zerolemon note 3, after a few months of use, are you guys still loving it? Any regrets?

Any users have switched back to stock battery or have stopped using the Zerolemon?

Curious because on the fence about getting this.

Btw, currently rocking the Anker extended battery, not sure if I should move to the Zerolemon...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
This thread has gone cold for a bit, but curious, for all those that had the Zerolemon note 3, after a few months of use, are you guys still loving it? Any regrets?

Any users have switched back to stock battery or have stopped using the Zerolemon?

Curious because on the fence about getting this.

Btw, currently rocking the Anker extended battery, not sure if I should move to the Zerolemon...

I'm still loving mine. I switch back and forth with stock battery. If I don't need the extra battery then I just use the stock battery. I'll use the zero lemon in if I know I'll be gone all day and away from any chargers or if I know I'll be using my camera a lot.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Same as samus still using mine. But I don't use stock at all. I'm a moderate user and love being independent from the charger.

My battery is still in good condition, love it

NOTE 3 - Tapatalk

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site

Dead awful?? I get 2 days out of a battery with this thing - probably the best battery life of any phone out there today, but then, I have a life - and that doesn't include sitting on my phone and texting or playing games with it every waking minute. I have better things to do.

Doesn't seem that way by your presence here.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your replies on the Zerolemon. Why I'm on the fence is if I get it it will be all the time use. Not just occasionally, and I'm not sure if I carry something that heavy all the time.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't seem that way by your presence here.

I wouldn't be calling the pot black, being in your shoes...it seems like you had to dig though this old, dead thread, just looking for my post, so you could attempt to derail the thread with it.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Nice try, but no digging necessary. Just catching up on a thread that popped up again that I had previously checked out.

I don't know what pots and shoes have to do with me though.

Wow, amazing power I have - derailing a thread with a single sentence.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
BTW, I'm fine with the stock battery as well. Usually get 22 - 24 hours out of it. My 5500 Anker rarely gets used anymore, although it will come in handy when I hit the road to see Old 97's and Lydia Loveless in a week and a half, Drive By Truckers next month and maybe even Guided By Voices, which is only a remote possibility (should have driven to Cincinnati tonight to see them but just couldn't make it happen).

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice try, but no digging necessary. Just catching up on a thread that popped up again that I had previously checked out.

I don't know what pots and shoes have to do with me though.

Wow, amazing power I have - derailing a thread with a single sentence.

Don't confuse power with trolling...the two are very different. One requires brains and skill.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Back to the batteries - for most people, the Zerolemon is overkill. But there are folks who can probably take advantage of it. When I was on the road a lot in Germany, it would have come in very handy. Of course, there would have had to be something called a Smartphone at the time.

I'm quite sure that there are people who have "lives" that can use days of untethered use.

With me, that is only occasionally these days. That's why I rarely need any sort of additional juice. The Anker will be convenient this summer. Not necessary but helpful. Since I can charge in my car, it will just help me a little when I'm running around in various cities. No worries about dragging the charger around, looking for an outlet where I have to watch my phone.

If I didn't have the Anker, I might consider the Zerolemon. Especially when I hit Mobile for the 5 day party in the Garden District with my friends in August.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Back to the batteries - for most people, the Zerolemon is overkill. But there are folks who can probably take advantage of it. When I was on the road a lot in Germany, it would have come in very handy. Of course, there would have had to be something called a Smartphone at the time.

I'm quite sure that there are people who have "lives" that can use days of untethered use.

With me, that is only occasionally these days. That's why I rarely need any sort of additional juice. The Anker will be convenient this summer. Not necessary but helpful. Since I can charge in my car, it will just help me a little when I'm running around in various cities. No worries about dragging the charger around, looking for an outlet where I have to watch my phone.

If I didn't have the Anker, I might consider the Zerolemon. Especially when I hit Mobile for the 5 day party in the Garden District with my friends in August.

Thanks for bringing it back to the topic about the Zerolemon. I'm loving the Anker currently and use it all the time. Can't imaging going back to stock battery, ever

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
When I had my RAZR, the Anker was very useful as I couldn't even get through a day of moderate usage. As the battery started to die almost two years in, it was essential. I couldn't even get through a whole work shift without it dropping to 20% or less.

That little Anker pulled me through quite a few times. Even when the battery was at full strength, I was looking at around 15 hours of good use, if that. I could have the phone charging while I worked without it leaving my pocket.

Very convenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781