Play Store $50.00 Credit Is Back for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I just got my $50.00 Credit from 2 days ago!!! At lest they didn't forget about the people that they sent the confirmation number. Anyone else get theirs

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Got mine after a couple days and basically writing off any chance of getting it. Nice to see Samsung following through for people with a confirmation number.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I know it's frustrating but some were really trashing Samsung without even letting them have a chance to make amends. Glad to see it is happening.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Got mine day they announced it and have used it up thanks Samsung and thanks to my wife wanting a note 3 lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I think it's unfair that it's only available in the U.S. Us loyal customers in the U.K. should get it too - nay, everyone with a Note 3 should get it. I think I'll complain.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Good Question! I don't play games (except Solitaire).... What's really useful and fun?

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Two apps I used on my s3 were SwiftKey and Swype Home Button. The latter definitely helped as I found long pressing the home button to get to multi-tasking to be unacceptable once I experienced Nexus.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Zogundar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Figures, first I've heard of it, and there was only a limited supply that is already gone. So much for it being for "all" owners.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I saw two movies and got a game and now I still don't know what else to get. Come on guys give me some ideals on what to get :confused:

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
It looked like the credit can't be used to buy a Chromecast?
The $50 credit went into my Google Play balance, but when I put a Chromecast in my shopping cart in the Google Play store, it seemed to want the money in the separate Wallet category. Is there a way to transfer funds from the Google Play area to Wallet?

rollinwit9

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
It looked like the credit can't be used to buy a Chromecast?
The $50 credit went into my Google Play balance, but when I put a Chromecast in my shopping cart in the Google Play store, it seemed to want the money in the separate Wallet category. Is there a way to transfer funds from the Google Play area to Wallet?

Nope I called them I wanted to do the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app