Otterbox Deffender for note 3

willanaya

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Love mine. But am thinking about taking off the built in screen protector. Don't like the smudges. Might go with spine for screen protection.

Posted via Android Central App

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered my Otter Box Defender in the blue and have the Spigen glass screen protector to install when the Defender gets here. Any one have problems combining these two. I will be removing the built in one on the Defender.

Daniel MacDonald

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey Yellowcanary have you done the install of the otterbox with the Glass screen protector. I'm very keen to run this on my note 3 when it arrives.

Also is anyone else running this would love to hear how it is going

dcamjones

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I have it on. Makes the phone bigger, but the holster that doubles as a stand makes it worth it. It still fits in my iBolt dock as well.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
posted before, but a comparison between defender, naked phone, and the spigen slim armouruntitled-10.jpguntitled-6.jpguntitled-7.jpg

Attachments

• untitled-6.jpg
    untitled-6.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 44

Ken Schefter

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Defender yesterday and installed it on my Note 3. Let my daughter use my S Pen with the pre-installed screen protector. The marks won't come off the screen. Anyone have an easy way to remove these without damaging the screen protector?

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
i get marks, but they wipe away. not really marks, more like if you write on a fogged up shower mirror. kinda like that. if i turn the screen off, i can see what ive written.