Otterbox Deffender for note 3

oldhifi

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have ordered one, I had the Otter defender series on my IPhone and it was mint when I sold it..thats all I trust..it is bulky.. but I don't have to worry on damaging a $600 phone.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have one..its awesome! Feels good in the hand and surprisingly doesnt add a lot of bulk to the phone. Another thing I like about it is how they redesigned the holster clip for when you want to use it as a viewing dock. The old style had that plastic bar the clip would lock onto but always broke. This one is part of the clip itself and is a lot sturdier. Big dealbreaker for me. This case is now my daily driver and I couldn't be happier.

Posted via Android Central App

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I have one..its awesome! Feels good in the hand and surprisingly doesnt add a lot of bulk to the phone. Another thing I like about it is how they redesigned the holster clip for when you want to use it as a viewing dock. The old style had that plastic bar the clip would lock onto but always broke. This one is part of the clip itself and is a lot sturdier. Big dealbreaker for me. This case is now my daily driver and I couldn't be happier.

Do you hand some pics of it on the phone? Does it have a screen protector?

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do you hand some pics of it on the phone? Does it have a screen protector?

It does have a screen protector on it. I did have to take my tempered screen protector off for the case to fit properly but its ok the built in one works just fine...even with the s-pen. I notice the s-pen is shaky when its touching the protector but use it slightly above it and its perfect. Sorry I dont have any pics as I dont have another camera to snap any.

desdesdes

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm impatiently waiting for the Defender to be released in Merlot. Otterbox has been my go to case on all my previous iPhones and the Note needs the protection from me even more :)

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I got one. I like it. I got one when it first released and sent it back. As I wanted to rock it naked. But after dropping my phone I went back to the store and bought it again. It's actually a nice case and smaller than past Otterbox cases I have had in the past. Looks good too. The holster is decent. I have my doubts it will last the test of time but Otterbox is usually good with their warranty if it breaks. All in all I enjoy the cases.

Rockin my Note 3

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I got one. I like it. I got one when it first released and sent it back. As I wanted to rock it naked. But after dropping my phone I went back to the store and bought it again. It's actually a nice case and smaller than past Otterbox cases I have had in the past. Looks good too. The holster is decent. I have my doubts it will last the test of time but Otterbox is usually good with their warranty if it breaks. All in all I enjoy the cases.

Rockin my Note 3

Where did you buy it?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
First was on the website the day they released it. The second time was at radio shack. They had a ton of them. Verizon and the Sprint stores had none in Stock.

Rockin my Note 3

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Here is a few pictures.

Rockin my Note 3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385326722326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385326722326.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 93
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385326732547.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385326732547.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 93
  • uploadfromtaptalk1385326741579.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385326741579.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 94

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Does this version have the gap between the screen protector and the screen that everyone complained about in other phones?

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the defender on the GN3 it is nice and solid I have no doubt my phone is protected. It also adds a good amount of traction for using one handed yet is not too soft and doesn't hold on to dirt and lint. Not 100% perfect but I am happy with it.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It sits pretty flush to me. I can't feel the screen protector clicking against the screen like previous versions.

Rockin my Note 3

I went ahead and got one, and I concur. although its not stuck to the screen like a standalone protector, i cant feel any gap when im using the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1