What have you purchased with your 50.00 Google credit?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
For those who received the $50.00 Google credit, what have you guys bought with it? I still haven't purchased anything, I might get some albums. I also read that people were creating fake numbers for this, that is messed up that they ruined it for everyone. Sorry to those who didn't get the chance to get theirs.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
So far a book and a In app purchase that's all. Lol when I spend my own money I buy all kinds of stuff. When I have some sort of credit I'm cheap lol

Rockin my Note 3

DRILLINDK

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I haven't spent my credit yet.

Don't forget the Google Opinions Reward app. You can earn Google Play credits for completing surveys.

DINGSTER1

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Tanker, which I'm still trying to figure out, upgraded to Nova Launcher pro. I still have a lot left

Sent from my iPad

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I rented two movies and got a game. I'm going to wait and see if they will have any x-mas sells like they had last year with mine and the one my girl friend gave me I still have $86.03 left

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
couple of movies I didn't see when they came out this summer, trigger pro, lux dash pro and two games (combo crew and harmony)

still have like 25 bux left

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am looking in to buying a game or two, but don't know what to get. If any one has any suggestions, that are moga controller compatible is a plus.

I know I will definately get the Man of Steel movie.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I am looking in to buying a game or two, but don't know what to get. If any one has any suggestions, that are moga controller compatible is a plus.

I know I will definately get the Man of Steel movie.

I didn't know if that was a movie or an IHOP and sears infomercial that had a small movie injected. The product placement was a little annoying. It would've been funny if they paid homage to the franchise of the early 80s and had a big Marlboro truck product placement.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get Nova Launcher Prime, but I'm holding out for something I can really use. I have roughly $50 of it left.

I don't know how much this app is going for at the moment, but I purchased mine last December for a quarter. I am waiting for more sales again this holiday to spend my credits. These credits couldn't have come at a better time. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

phraensys

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
For those who received the $50.00 Google credit, what have you guys bought with it? I still haven't purchased anything, I might get some albums. I also read that people were creating fake numbers for this, that is messed up that they ruined it for everyone. Sorry to those who didn't get the chance to get theirs.

just wanna ask, where and how did you guys got this $50.00 credit from google?