Convert Action or S Notes to typewritten text?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for something like this, too... I KNOW the software is capable of doing it since the S-Find app also searches your handwritten notes, so why isn't there an option to copy handwritten text and paste it as typewritten?

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you both.

I'm thinking that this may be on Samsung to develop. Unless we get lucky enough to get a developer who has fallen for the Note 3 and decides to do it.

Fingers crossed....

mdebone

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
When you get done writing with pen use pen to tap lasso at top of page. Circle text and it will give you an option. You can convert to text. Or if you draw a shape then use lasso and circle it you can create a solid shape

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When you get done writing with pen use pen to tap lasso at top of page. Circle text and it will give you an option. You can convert to text. Or if you draw a shape then use lasso and circle it you can create a solid shape
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!!

Did I say Thank you yet? Thanks! :)

PS: I should REALLY not skip the tutorials when getting a new phone just because I think I'll get the hang of it ??'

marrzie

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know if this will work with swedish?
Tack f?r hj?lp. Thanks for the help.
Will it recognize those characters?

pathfinder3

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I dont have this magic lasso button and I'm trying desperately to find it. It was a key selling feature.

upyva7a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk