Cars that Support the Note 3

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Since there have now been two threads asking about specific cars, I thought I would start a thread that discusses this, and we can keep a running list going. I will try and keep it updated on this first post. I run rental cars pretty often through the year, and so I will always try those that support them.

If you want to add, please mention year, make and model. Also, mention if it is just call support, or apps, blue tooth music, etc.

2014 Chevy Spark w/ MyLink
Full Support. Calls, Music, and App's like Pandora.

2013 Fiat Abarth 500c - MyBlue system. Bluetooth, reads texts, plays music

2013 Toyota Rav4, Bluetooth, Calls, Contacts, voice recognition, Google music shows metadata. Steering wheel buttons change tracks with any app.
Pandora and iheart works fine with or without entune.

2012 Nissan Juke SL
Call Support only

2012 Ford Edge w/ Microsoft Sync
Sync via Bluetooth, voice commands, calls, music media.

2012 Kia Sorento (UVO system)
Call support, Bluetooth, Audio

Toyota 2012 Prius C
sync w/ bluetooth calls, music, stream audio , adds internet connection (if selected) to the car for pandora, news, and other toyota apps.

2009 VW CC with RNS-510 (Factory Navigation) and 9W7 bluetooth kit.
Calls, audio streaming, phonebook sync.

Last edited:

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
2012 Ford Edge with Microsoft Sync. Able to sync via Bluetooth. Communicate through voice commands of sync to make/receive calls and play music media. Sync has always had problems understanding names from me with various phones. So it's not the phone itself. User error most likely. Have not tried via usb hub plug in.

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Toyota 2012 Prius C

sync up with bluetooth to make calls, play music, stream audio from phone to speakers, adds internet connection (if selected) to the car for pandora, news, and other toyota apps.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
2013 Toyota Rav4,

Bluetooth links up fine. Calls work, Contacts upload. voice recognition works perfect with dialing from phonebook
Google music shows metadata. Spotify and XM do not. Steering wheel buttons change tracks with any app.
Pandora and iheart works fine with or without entune. Entune will show metadata. Fuel and weather via entune works fine as well.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Kenwood 9990HD, Bluetooth works fine for calls and media, but no voice command support for calling. GMC Sierra 3500 HD 2013, Bluetooth and voice command work.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My 2013 works pretty good. Sometimes the audio gets garbled.i use it to make handsfree calls and steam music from play music.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

JM4G1C

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
2014 Ford Mustang with Sync. Calls, music streaming via bluetooth. Pretty much the only things I use, unsure of apps or anything else.

Coddy85

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping my 2014 Audi A6 works as I've just bought a Note 3 for the rSAP capability. Got rid of an iPhone 5s for it!

I'll check back over the weekend.