Best ultra slim case for N3

Dharma Jairam

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
This might have been asked already but I thought I would ask again since new cases seems to be emerging for the N3. I'm looking for a super slim case, but also one that provides some protection...Kind of the opposite of an Otterbox Defender series. I'd like to hear your recommendations. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Pedro Saenz

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I jus got one from bear motion. Very slim but does not provide much provide much protection. This maybe keeps the back or corners from getting scratched.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
This might have been asked already but I thought I would ask again since new cases seems to be emerging for the N3. I'm looking for a super slim case, but also one that provides some protection...Kind of the opposite of an Otterbox Defender series. I'd like to hear your recommendations. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Try the Spigen Bounce, it only cost $10. It is real slim, and most important to me, it covers the buttons up on both sides.. I like that, along with it slimness because I carry it in another case, so the primary case has to be slim.. Spigen Bounce $10

ggg3.jpg

ggg6.jpg

ggg8.jpg

ggg7.jpg

Gadgetdude

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

The Bear Motion bumper that I have looks exactly the same - I seem to recall when shopping for an iPad case that Bear Motion and Poetic seemed to offer lots of identical items so it was just down to who had the better price:

Amazon.com: Bear Motion for Galaxy Note 3 - Premium Bumper Ring Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III (Black) (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

For me this is perfect - it adds hardly any bulk but provides good protection on the edges where I want it. The stock GN3 back cover is very tough (and easily replaced down the road if I feel like it). I actually bought it as a temp case when I first got my GN3 but it was nicer than I thought. Only $7 and fulfilled by Amazon so returns are easy if it really doesn't work for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781