White blinking led and notification icon that looks like a camera

Dharma Jairam

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
My note is acting somewhat funny. I updated Google now and it crashed after updating. I restarted the phone. I got Google now to work again but...

now there is an icon on the notification bar that looks like a camera with an arrow pointing up in the center of it and I'm getting a blinking white led when the screen shuts down. I've never seen the white led nor the icon. Should I be worried about the white led? What's the icon? I searched Google and found nothing.

Posted via Android Central App

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
When I have seen the blinking white LED, it was caused by a photo that the camera app wanted to "share". I have just told it not to share, and it quits.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Either that or just set it to only upload while charging. It is a very useful feature to backup all of your photos to Google.

johnmltb33

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
The photos wanting to be shared are in Gallery app. If you click on a particular picture and then press it again it will give you the option to share, or upload the photo. Even though I didn't realize I clicked share, the app will later tell me the photo is ready to share.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX