Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if the is a Verizon issue or what but I'm pretty ticked about it. After I received this amazing beast I set it up using my previous Samsung Account from when I had the Note 8.0. However I traveled out of state to barren Fort Riley Kansas where my service was less than admirable (my phone actually freaked out with connectivity and performance being on 3G or less). None the less I went about the day. Out of seemingly no where my Samsung Account kept popping up and saying I needed to re-enter my password word for security. I thought ok no problem...but 2 seconds after putting in the CORRECT password it popped back up...again and again and again...I finally got back to 4G and disabled my account so it went away. I factory restored my phone the other day to kind of clean everything up and attempted to log back in to the account to which after 5 minutes I got the same pop up.....ugh this is ridiculous that I can't keep it logged in to use some of the Samsung features. Any one else experience this or know a quick fix?

Sorry if there is another thread on this...

OIF VETERAN 2009 - 2010
    11-29-2013 08:15 AM