Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Saving Browser Bookmarks

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Being a new Android user have a question. How do I save bookmarks in the standard Note 3 browser? Have now populated it with large number of bookmarks and do not want to lose them.

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
You mean like if you change phones or something like that how can you retrieve them with stock browser? Don't think you can. You can if you use chrome.. You can import all your stock browser book marks to Chrome. Then,, no matter what device you have If you sign into your chrome account your bookmarks will be there.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

mickeyboat

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
You mean like if you change phones or something like that how can you retrieve them with stock browser? Don't think you can. You can if you use chrome.. You can import all your stock browser book marks to Chrome. Then,, no matter what device you have If you sign into your chrome account your bookmarks will be there.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
I have attempted to migrate/save my bookmarks in Chrome and tried to follow the on line directions on how to import bookmarks into Chrome but have been unable to do so, since some steps needed are not avail with the Chrome browser loaded on the Note 3. I think the problem I have been having is that the Chrome directions to import bookmarks I find are made for a full blown Chrome browser and not the Note 3 Chrome browser. I agree this would be a very good solution to my issue if I could make the Chrome solution work. Does anyone have directions on importing Bookmarks into the Note 3 Chrome browser? Thanks in advance. Ideas?

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have attempted to migrate/save my bookmarks in Chrome and tried to follow the on line directions on how to import bookmarks into Chrome but have been unable to do so, since some steps needed are not avail with the Chrome browser loaded on the Note 3. I think the problem I have been having is that the Chrome directions to import bookmarks I find are made for a full blown Chrome browser and not the Note 3 Chrome browser. I agree this would be a very good solution to my issue if I could make the Chrome solution work. Does anyone have directions on importing Bookmarks into the Note 3 Chrome browser? Thanks in advance. Ideas?

The default browser isn't Chrome. I believe you have to download the Chrome browser. Go to all your apps, and click on the Google app. The Google Chrome browser should be in there. Once you sign into your Google account on the Chrome browser, you should see your bookmarks.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
In Chrome, hit the menu button...At the top of the pop up windows, there are the Forward/Back buttons and a star button. Click the star button to bookmark that page.

Save the bookmarks in the Mobile Bookmark folder so you can retrieve them anywhere...

Charlie840

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
So.. I keep saving bookmarks and recently I noticed they are not saving to my device and I can't see them anywhere. I realized that the save settings for my bookmarks are set to save to my samsung account, so how do I access those bookmarks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463