Ok galaxy note 3 is awesome but...

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Jeric, do you mean sorting your Facebook posts by top news, most recent etc? Click on the menu, then the little gear icon next to News Feed. If that's not what you mean, you're going to have to be more specific.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
are you ignorant ? you ask for help then you insult people that trying to help ?

I'm not trying to insult anyone it's just that comment made me crazy.

My question is.. How could I post a status on facebook showing via android instead of via iOS or via mobile. That was my question...

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site

My question is.. How could I post a status on facebook showing via android instead of via iOS or via mobile. That was my question...

Lol that comment made you crazy? you didn't offer any explanation of what you were asking them for help for of course he's going to ask what you're talking about.....

Q10, HTC One, Nexus 7, Moto X

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No one will help you with that attitude - I have you on permanent ignore now.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

Made you crazy? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that comment found you already crazy. If it's driving you crazy, then I'd suggest walking as the destination is far too close to for driving.

Add... Ignore... Done...

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site

You might not be trying to insult any one but in my book One has to be humble when asking for help. Just remember no one here is obligated to help you, we will all do it with the out most dedication, but you need to change that attitude. If the answers you get make you crazy well to bad, either learn how to deal with it or perhaps you need to find other forums where people might like to get insulted...May be in the facebook forums you find your answer.

anon(8163701)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
That was funny. I dont even understand the question. then i read it again when he says cant i/we read, I thought that the problem he is asking is about here in the forums.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance