MIME Feather Glass

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Feather Glass from MIME and am curious if anyone has tried pairing it with a Spigen Neo Hybrid case? Any tips, hints or complaints you don't mind sharing about the Feather Glass? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Well figured I'd update this thread. The glass went on very easy. Used the bathroom and hinge method. Easiest protector install I've ever done. Fits perfect with my neo hybrid case too.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
Does the Neo still sit high enough to have "lay on the table" design, or does the feather meet up flush with the edges?

Posted via Android Central App

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
The sides of the neo are still higher than the surface of the glass. I've been laying it face down and haven't been worried that the glass will come in contact with any surface. I'm very happy with the neo and feather glass combo! I highly recommend trying the hinge technique when applying the glass. It's so much easier to ensure you have perfect alignment and centering of the home button.

FLRubi

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
One other thing about the Neo and feather glass combo. After applying the glass, the home button becomes flush or maybe just a tiny bit higher than the glass. I personally like the way the home button is more flush since it's easier to not have the phone activated in my pocket by the button getting depressed. But, MIME does sell a button like sticker that can be attached to the home button if you prefer a slightly higher button set.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney