50% off coupon

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the battery and charger. And coupon worked. Been waiting on this to come back into stock for a while.

It still says coming soon, but it is there and works. Get them while they last.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the battery and charger. And coupon worked. Been waiting on this to come back into stock for a while.

It still says coming soon, but it is there and works. Get them while they last.

You sure it's the right one? I did the same thing but found out I bought the s4 mini set. Same picture, easy mistake.. I called and canceled and they are still going to honor my coupon.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You sure it's the right one? I did the same thing but found out I bought the s4 mini set. Same picture, easy mistake.. I called and canceled and they are still going to honor my coupon.

It should be the right one. The S4 shows on the page when you first get to accessories. But I had it narrow it down to Note 3, and then picked that one.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Where do you guys see the battery and charger? I don't see anything like that. It's not on the first page of accessories when I go there. Lots of travel charges and the like. But no charger battery combos.

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It's there,, they show the picture of it and even tell you what stores have it, but you can t order it there. Keep hitting the "see more, or list more" what ever it says. Keep scrolling down, you will see it. Or just enter it in the search bar.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I still don't see a battery AND charger, i.e bundle. I see the extra battery charger, which isn't in stock at the moment.

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
They had battery combo last week and immediately sold out. Just got off phone with them. They were going to give me the s veiw and the battery kit both for 50 percent off. He came back and told me they were sold out. Still, I bought s veiw for 29 bucks and when they get more battery kits in they will email me and give me half price on that also,, don't ask me why,, I don't know but I was not going to argue,, i just said thank you.

Last edited:

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Also, just an FYI, I never used my original 50% off coupon (never saw anything that I thought was must have) and when I went to go log into my Samsung account, it listed that I had a white phone. I contacted Samsung and asked them if I could correct the issue. They told me to just go ahead and re-register my phone with the correct details. I did, and Samsung sent me a 2nd 50% off coupon. Not that I'm condoning anyone getting all greedy and trying to score multiple coupons (not that it's that big a deal considering how cheap you can find some items elsewhere), but if you registered and your coupon has expired, you can try re-registering to see if another code generates.

Also, I'd keep an eye out on Samsung's registration page to see if they offer any other deals for Note 3 buyers since I'm sure a lot of people are going to register their product after Christmas.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
@zmann, wouldn't the listing still show up but out of stock? I can't even find a listing for the bundle.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
@zmann, wouldn't the listing still show up but out of stock? I can't even find a listing for the bundle.

Yes,, I was looking at it last night,, I don't know why whoever can't see it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
bejyre2u.jpg
it took me 10 seconds to find it

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I know that some of the other similar systems for other phones lists battery included, but this one doesn't. Are you sure that the battery comes with it?

That's why I asked because it doesn't say anywhere that it comes with the battery.

Maybe it was just an oversight on their part, but the one for the mini spare S4 lists the battery separately and it's the same price but with the lower rated battery. That's why I was wondering if the battery is going to be sold separately. I think that the word system implies it, especially since the older systems list the battery as included, but it doesn't say it explicitly.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I
ra6uzune.jpg
So, where's the "combo"? All I see is a charger. I found that in 5 seconds so you lose.

You Don't see the battery inside the charger? Buddy I lose nothing,, you need to learn to read I guess. That looks like a charger and a battery to me. Sorry your not intelligent enough to figure this out,, sorry people for my outburst and it is worth a warning but to tell me "I lose" because of your own stupidity,, had to speak my mind.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
To my knowledge zmann the charger doesn't come with a battery. Doesn't make sense for them to sell the battery for the same as the charger... Would make people just buy the charger since the battery would technically be free then.

So... Yep.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Zmann, I simply returned your rudeness with my own, so dry those tears.

It is a fair question to ask about the battery. Other listings for other "charging systems" not only show the battery separate in the picture, they also LIST the battery and the battery's specs right above the description for the charger itself.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
To my knowledge zmann the charger doesn't come with a battery. Doesn't make sense for them to sell the battery for the same as the charger... Would make people just buy the charger since the battery would technically be free then.

So... Yep.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

I will this one more time, it comes with the battery,, they sell it at the stores like this,,, I was on the phone with Samsung today and they said the battery charging kit comes with the battery,, it's advertised in the picture as charger and battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01