Google play store crashing

Kevin Stone1

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, whenever you have apps crashing most likely you have a corrupt app, the lack of storage, or either your gmail account has been changed.

1. uninstall then reinstall the app
2. if option 1 doesnt work, clear some cache or date by going into your setting then app manager. Sort the apps in order by file size (press menu key) then choose an app that you personally installed to ensure that preloaded apps are not tampered with. Check to see if app crashes
3. If option 2 doesnt work, go to play.google.com to log in mainly to make sure you know the username and password. Once this is verified, go ahead and remove the gmail account. This may require a factory reset so make sure you have contacts, calenders, and photos backed up somewhere. Go to privacy in setting and factory reset the device. Once the device has been reset, sync everything back most importantly gmail then try downloading app.

This will work 99% of the time or else the device needs to be replaced

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Are you rooted? What have you done thus far to your note? When was the last time it worked? Did anything happen between the last time you noticed it working and the first time you noticed it stopped working?

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I have installed the DROID scanner for bar codes etc and it is starting to close my applications. I did reinstall the applications but still some of them keeps crashing. I'll monitor my phone in the next days so if the problem persist I should do a factory reset

jggorospe GALAXY NOTE 3

Mrlovkim

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Same here just crashes when updating and sometings just crashes when I am doing nothing with it. seems I have seen no real fixes. Just about clearing cashe and forstopping then open playstore back up, does not help.uninstalling updates on playstore does not help. Getting very annoyed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol