Does anyone know how to add more apps in multitasker?

bryanswife09

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been able to add the Facebook app but I wanted to add a few more apps like my bank app but I can't figure out how to get that app on the multitasker side bar, I've tried the edit option but only a few select apps are there that I can add.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been able to add the Facebook app but I wanted to add a few more apps like my bank app but I can't figure out how to get that app on the multitasker side bar, I've tried the edit option but only a few select apps are there that I can add.

the apps that can be used in multitasker self populate into that menu.....when you download an app that is compatible it automatically shows up in the multitasker.

bryanswife09

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
the apps that can be used in multitasker self populate into that menu.....when you download an app that is compatible it automatically shows up in the multitasker.

Thanks! I just switched from iPhone so I'm trying to get used to my new note 3!

Posted via Android Central App

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I just switched from iPhone so I'm trying to get used to my new note 3!

Posted via Android Central App

welcome to android!! really suggest you check out some of the youtube tips and tricks!! the phone can do so much, even coming from the note 2 i still watch a few every now and then and tend to find new features i haven't played with alot.....