Can't dial/call

Andronote3

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem where my phone won't call unless the number is saved in my contacts. If I dial a number and press the call button it just deletes the number and it won't call. If I tap on a hyperlink of a number it will bring the number on the dial pad but when tapping on call button it deletes the number. Any help?

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem where my phone won't call unless the number is saved in my contacts. If I dial a number and press the call button it just deletes the number and it won't call. If I tap on a hyperlink of a number it will bring the number on the dial pad but when tapping on call button it deletes the number. Any help?

Maybe it is defective!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Have you tried restarting the phone? If it continues, do a battery pull. If that didn't help, go into settings>device>application manager>scroll to ALL>scroll down to anything related to "dialer" and clear cache and data.

Try those to see if it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary