12-30-2013 07:49 PM
49 12
tools
    Welcome aboard. I couldn't be happier with my note 3.

Rockin my Note 3
    Thanks for the welcome. Great forum here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    12-21-2013 11:37 AM
    These days I am rarely on my tablet, since I got GN3.

I've never been this much in love with a phone before, but I am on my Note 3 more often than on any other gadets these days (except for working on a laptop).
    I have not been on my pc since I got this phone

JellyBeanGurl likes this.
    12-21-2013 11:37 AM
    Great choice! I'm also a big Apple fanboy and switched from the 5S to the Note 3. Couldn't be happier. Besides, it works awesome with Google Glass.
    Def a great phone have not put it Down since I got it

12-21-2013 11:38 AM
    Android has definitely caused me to be on my PCs a whole heck of a lot less.

gp8.3
    JellyBeanGurl likes this.
    12-21-2013 01:25 PM
    I too switched from iPhone. Everyone i know has been stunned that i so easily gave up my iPhone for the GN3. It is a new world and just so much better. I have wanted a bigger screen and better battery life for awhile. I do still use my iPad occasionally though not as much. I also have Mac computers which I use for work. Nonetheless in terms of phone I cannot see myself looking back even if Apple released a bigger screen due to the limitations on iOS. Love the GN3!

Posted via Android Central App
    12-21-2013 03:14 PM
    I also left iPhone, coming from the 3 all the way through the 5. Love my Note 3 so far. Congrats!

rajnet likes this.
    12-21-2013 08:44 PM
    I also left iPhone, coming from the 3 all the way through the 5. Love my Note 3 so far. Congrats!

Def a great phone

12-21-2013 09:42 PM
    Every now and then my mom will ask me a question about her iPhone or show me a photo on it and when I'm holding I can't believe how tiny and boring it is. My goodness.

Welcome to the Note 3 family and I hope you enjoy it! It truly is a great device.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    donhillla likes this.
    12-22-2013 02:33 AM
    Every now and then my mom will ask me a question about her iPhone or show me a photo on it and when I'm holding I can't believe how tiny and boring it is. My goodness.

Welcome to the Note 3 family and I hope you enjoy it! It truly is a great device.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    I still use a iPhone for work and when I have to look something up on the Web it is painfully small.

Never thought I would get used to a larger phone.

Besides that. Welcome to the ac and note family.

Sent from my gameboy color
    12-22-2013 03:56 AM
    The iPhone is a nice phone, especially the 5S. I'm not crazy about the seemingly soft aluminum and have gotten used to a larger screen but that doesn't mean its not a great device. I actually like iOS7 just fine.

CM on OgPro
    12-22-2013 06:31 AM
    The iPhone is a nice phone, especially the 5S. I'm not crazy about the seemingly soft aluminum and have gotten used to a larger screen but that doesn't mean its not a great device. I actually like iOS7 just fine.

CM on OgPro
    Yeah the iPhone is a nice phone. I personal do not like ios7 but to each their own. After years of sticking with the iPhone after trying different android phones I have finally found the one the bests them all in my opinion. The Note 3 truly is a masterpiece to me. Excellent device, bada$$ screen, battery last all day long and then some.

I love this thing and I show everyone the awesomeness lol. I have already converted others to join in the phone.

Rockin my Note 3
    12-22-2013 08:01 AM
    Yeah the iPhone is a nice phone. I personal do not like ios7 but to each their own. After years of sticking with the iPhone after trying different android phones I have finally found the one the bests them all in my opinion. The Note 3 truly is a masterpiece to me. Excellent device, bada$$ screen, battery last all day long and then some.

I love this thing and I show everyone the awesomeness lol. I have already converted others to join in the phone.

Rockin my Note 3
    You've joined the legions of Note 3 wielding androiders. Excellence to be thoroughly enjoyed.
    anon(1733) likes this.
    12-22-2013 08:04 AM
    After I got an Nexus 10 and using it for a while, I went back to my Note 3 and said "This phone is tiny! This sucks! I wish they would make a 10 inch phone! Never again am I going to watch movies, play games, surf the web, etc on my phone that has such a smaller screen when I can use a tablet that has a 10 inch screen. It's so much better on my eyes and I have more screen to multitask."
    12-22-2013 08:29 AM
    My last and only previous smartphone was (is) an iPhone 4S. I also own an iPad 3 and 2013 Mac mini. Since getting the GN3 I've hardly used the iPad at all, the Note 3 manages to bridge the gap so well. I might try selling the iPhone and iPad but I won't be giving up my Mac mini any time soon.

12-30-2013 04:22 AM
    My last and only previous smartphone was (is) an iPhone 4S. I also own an iPad 3 and 2013 Mac mini. Since getting the GN3 I've hardly used the iPad at all, the Note 3 manages to bridge the gap so well. I might try selling the iPhone and iPad but I won't be giving up my Mac mini any time soon.

It's definitely an amazing phone

12-30-2013 05:28 PM

Rockin my Note 3
    Everyone I show the phone to say it's to big. I could never go back to a small screen like the iPhone

12-30-2013 05:30 PM
    Everyone I show the phone to say it's to big. I could never go back to a small screen like the iPhone

LOL, like my cousin (and many others who I've heard it from) who is an Apple fanboi x 100000000, and also happens to work for them said "I hope they don't make the phone (4s) any bigger, because this is the perfect size, and even if they do I'll keep this one!" Then the 5 came out and it was all about, well I can still use it one-handed, so there he was getting it!!!!! Once the 6 comes out and it's 4.7"-5" I guarantee you he will be all over it, as will many others that said the same.

Fact of the matter is that many are jealous and really wish they had a bigger screen, regardless of what they try to tell you. In all honesty, I think right around 5" is the sweet spot! For the rest of us, 5.7" is AWESOMMMEE!!!
    12-30-2013 05:38 PM
    LOL, like my cousin (and many others who I've heard it from) who is an Apple fanboi x 100000000, and also happens to work for them said "I hope they don't make the phone (4s) any bigger, because this is the perfect size, and even if they do I'll keep this one!" Then the 5 came out and it was all about, well I can still use it one-handed, so there he was getting it!!!!! Once the 6 comes out and it's 4.7"-5" I guarantee you he will be all over it, as will many others that said the same.

Fact of the matter is that many are jealous and really wish they had a bigger screen, regardless of what they try to tell you. In all honesty, I think right around 5" is the sweet spot! For the rest of us, 5.7" is AWESOMMMEE!!!
    Agreed

12-30-2013 05:43 PM
    I just think there there should a choice. Why can't there be the 5s-sized screen iPhone and a Note 2/3 sized iPhone simultaneously. What aweful thing would happen if there were both? I think they'd both sell quite well. They could call it the iPhone Pro.

CM on OgPro
    12-30-2013 05:47 PM
    I just think there there should a choice. Why can't there be the 5s-sized screen iPhone and a Note 2/3 sized iPhone simultaneously. What aweful thing would happen if there were both? I think they'd both sell quite well. They could call it the iPhone Pro.

CM on OgPro
    I don't have a problem with they're being a bigger iPhone. I have a problem with people lying about the fact that they really want a bigger iPhone, while simultaneously trying to put us down for having a big phone!
    12-30-2013 05:57 PM
    I am just making the same move.

I have been watching videos all day on youtube about the GN3 and it looks fantastic. It seems to do so much more than my iPhone 4S.

I never fancied upgrading to the iPhone 5S as it's just a slightly larger version of the same.

I can't believe, my first Android device (A Samsung GC-100) last week, and now my second.

The GN3 looks like it will be fun If there is one thing you ca say about iPhones, they are NOT fun. They do the job but there is no joy in using it.
    12-30-2013 06:06 PM
    I don't have a problem with they're being a bigger iPhone. I have a problem with people lying about the fact that they really want a bigger iPhone, while simultaneously trying to put us down for having a big phone!
    Its expected and falls under some sort of psycho-sematic condition. They have little screens so little screens is all they want. That way they don't have to admit to feeling let down by Apple. Now, some actually do want a little screen because they tend to go with a smaller, lighter, more easily stowable phone. ...but I don't think all iPhone owners feel that way. I can't speak for that many people.

CM on OgPro
    12-30-2013 06:06 PM
    Streaming videos is the best. Especially in HQ. My oh my!!! I told my hubby this phone spoils me!!!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Kettle likes this.
    12-30-2013 07:14 PM
    A lot of people in here have their PhD's in Psychology. lol
    12-30-2013 07:49 PM
49 12