Bye iPhone hello galaxy note 3

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
My wife was having issues with her iPhone 4s last night so I picked it up to help her. It reminded me of the old ipods.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

anote3fan

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
These days I am rarely on my tablet, since I got GN3.

I've never been this much in love with a phone before, but I am on my Note 3 more often than on any other gadets these days (except for working on a laptop).

jettie1767

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Great choice! I'm also a big Apple fanboy and switched from the 5S to the Note 3. Couldn't be happier. Besides, it works awesome with Google Glass.

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My wife was having issues with her iPhone 4s last night so I picked it up to help her. It reminded me of the old ipods.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I know I picked up my wife's iPhone and wondered how I used it I could hardly see the screen after looking at the GN3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
These days I am rarely on my tablet, since I got GN3.

I've never been this much in love with a phone before, but I am on my Note 3 more often than on any other gadets these days (except for working on a laptop).

I have not been on my pc since I got this phone

OTACORB

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I too switched from iPhone. Everyone i know has been stunned that i so easily gave up my iPhone for the GN3. It is a new world and just so much better. I have wanted a bigger screen and better battery life for awhile. I do still use my iPad occasionally though not as much. I also have Mac computers which I use for work. Nonetheless in terms of phone I cannot see myself looking back even if Apple released a bigger screen due to the limitations on iOS. Love the GN3!

Posted via Android Central App

jayk82

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I also left iPhone, coming from the 3 all the way through the 5. Love my Note 3 so far. Congrats!

eazyweazy3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Every now and then my mom will ask me a question about her iPhone or show me a photo on it and when I'm holding I can't believe how tiny and boring it is. My goodness.

Welcome to the Note 3 family and I hope you enjoy it! It truly is a great device.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Every now and then my mom will ask me a question about her iPhone or show me a photo on it and when I'm holding I can't believe how tiny and boring it is. My goodness.

Welcome to the Note 3 family and I hope you enjoy it! It truly is a great device.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

I still use a iPhone for work and when I have to look something up on the Web it is painfully small.

Never thought I would get used to a larger phone.

Besides that. Welcome to the ac and note family.

Sent from my gameboy color

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The iPhone is a nice phone, especially the 5S. I'm not crazy about the seemingly soft aluminum and have gotten used to a larger screen but that doesn't mean its not a great device. I actually like iOS7 just fine.

CM on OgPro

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone is a nice phone, especially the 5S. I'm not crazy about the seemingly soft aluminum and have gotten used to a larger screen but that doesn't mean its not a great device. I actually like iOS7 just fine.

CM on OgPro

Yeah the iPhone is a nice phone. I personal do not like ios7 but to each their own. After years of sticking with the iPhone after trying different android phones I have finally found the one the bests them all in my opinion. The Note 3 truly is a masterpiece to me. Excellent device, bada$$ screen, battery last all day long and then some.

I love this thing and I show everyone the awesomeness lol. I have already converted others to join in the phone.

Rockin my Note 3

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah the iPhone is a nice phone. I personal do not like ios7 but to each their own. After years of sticking with the iPhone after trying different android phones I have finally found the one the bests them all in my opinion. The Note 3 truly is a masterpiece to me. Excellent device, bada$$ screen, battery last all day long and then some.

I love this thing and I show everyone the awesomeness lol. I have already converted others to join in the phone.

Rockin my Note 3
You've joined the legions of Note 3 wielding androiders. Excellence to be thoroughly enjoyed.

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
After I got an Nexus 10 and using it for a while, I went back to my Note 3 and said "This phone is tiny! This sucks! I wish they would make a 10 inch phone! Never again am I going to watch movies, play games, surf the web, etc on my phone that has such a smaller screen when I can use a tablet that has a 10 inch screen. It's so much better on my eyes and I have more screen to multitask.";)

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
My last and only previous smartphone was (is) an iPhone 4S. I also own an iPad 3 and 2013 Mac mini. Since getting the GN3 I've hardly used the iPad at all, the Note 3 manages to bridge the gap so well. I might try selling the iPhone and iPad but I won't be giving up my Mac mini any time soon.

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
My last and only previous smartphone was (is) an iPhone 4S. I also own an iPad 3 and 2013 Mac mini. Since getting the GN3 I've hardly used the iPad at all, the Note 3 manages to bridge the gap so well. I might try selling the iPhone and iPad but I won't be giving up my Mac mini any time soon.

It's definitely an amazing phone