Recommended apps for spen?

mlalande

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I just made the switch to samsung from apple - mostly due to the spen. I am a lawyer and I have been using a stylus and ipad for years to take notes with new clients or meetings ect...I had used notability. I had liked how it exported notes into dropbox which my clerk could them drag into files. I am wondering if someone could recommend or help me find something similar?

Thanks for the help in advance.

galatians51

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
S Note will sync with evernote very well. I am kind of a Google purist and was reluctant to use a Samsung proprietary app, but I think it works very well.
Handwrite Notes is also great and you can export to evernote.

Posted via Android Central App

kway_NY

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Not an expert by any means, being an x iPhone user myself, but take a look at Papyrus. I think the basic app is free to use and try. For about 3 bucks, I think you can get cloud storage and backup and another 3 will get shape tools ( if you want them). It's simple to use and can also export to pdf to Box, Drop Box or email for your clerk to use. Another much more detailed app is called Lecture Notes. You can add a recorder option and even a video making function for some small fee. It's really good but a little more complicated. I have both and Papyrus is my quick go to app.

Hope this helps.

galatians51

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I apologize to the OP, I was fixed on evernote then realized you were looking at dropbox. S Note allows you to share to dropbox as a PDF and a few other formats as well.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE