Note 3 CruzerLite Case Issue

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to get a nice case for my phone so I ordered 3 cases by CruzerLite. A Blue, Black and Smoke. Each has their own issue which makes me wonder what happened? The quality used to be so good but now 3 faulty cases makes me question this.

Black - creased by the volume keys. Doesn't sit correctly on the bezels.

Blue - Issues on the bottom. Clicks in but the bottom isn't covered at all.

Smoke - Fits best of all but still not perfect and is apparent that's not the design. Doesn't cover the bezels on the sides but covers the bottom and top.

Such a shame. Anyone have a good experience? Their customer service is top notch and I've used their cases before. My sister is using one on her Droid RAZR Maxx still and it's holding up great.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

I wanted to get a nice case for my phone so I ordered 3 cases by CruzerLite. A Blue, Black and Smoke. Each has their own issue which makes me wonder what happened? The quality used to be so good but now 3 faulty cases makes me question this.

Black - creased by the volume keys. Doesn't sit correctly on the bezels.

Blue - Issues on the bottom. Clicks in but the bottom isn't covered at all.

Smoke - Fits best of all but still not perfect and is apparent that's not the design. Doesn't cover the bezels on the sides but covers the bottom and top.

Such a shame. Anyone have a good experience? Their customer service is top notch and I've used their cases before. My sister is using one on her Droid RAZR Maxx still and it's holding up great.

I have a cruzerlite case for my HTC One X and it's fine. Although I only ordered one, so I can't verify if I got lucky or not :/

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I have a cruzerlite case for my HTC One X and it's fine. Although I only ordered one, so I can't verify if I got lucky or not :/

It may just be a Note 3 case issue. Either way 3 cases with 3 faults isn't something I consider acceptable. Its disappointing since I really like them but what can I do?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

It may just be a Note 3 case issue. Either way 3 cases with 3 faults isn't something I consider acceptable. Its disappointing since I really like them but what can I do?

What devices were you getting Cruzerlite cases for before the Note 3? It might be that it is a popular phone and that they're rushing to get them out...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

What devices were you getting Cruzerlite cases for before the Note 3? It might be that it is a popular phone and that they're rushing to get them out...

That may be it but still not good. I've used them on RAZR Maxx, Droid Maxx and Note 2 with good results. This phone not so much.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

That may be it but still not good. I've used them on RAZR Maxx, Droid Maxx and Note 2 with good results. This phone not so much.

Did you get those cases immediately after you bought the phones? I didn't get my Cruzerlite case until about 4 weeks after I got my One X.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Did you get those cases immediately after you bought the phones? I didn't get my Cruzerlite case until about 4 weeks after I got my One X.

Yes, within the first month of the cases being offered. However, I don't want to give CruzerLite a bad name since their cases are for the most part top notch. I just cant understand how the Note 3 batch was done so poorly. The reviews seem positive so some how I must have ended up with 3 bad ones. LOL

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Yes, within the first month of the cases being offered. However, I don't want to give CruzerLite a bad name since their cases are for the most part top notch. I just cant understand how the Note 3 batch was done so poorly. The reviews seem positive so some how I must have ended up with 3 bad ones. LOL

Not your day I guess :p I would buy another to see how it's like, but I personally would be a little concerned if 3 cases were in bad shape.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Not your day I guess :p I would buy another to see how it's like, but I personally would be a little concerned if 3 cases were in bad shape.

I'm trying the Diztronic case next. My only gripe is they're slippery but I do like that its thin and the buttons are covered. It should also allow me to use my dock. If that fails and I dont like the Note with a slippery case (worked fine on Droid Maxx) then I will just ditch the dock and go back to the Spigen Bounce case. Its a tiny bit bigger but overall a great case. :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm trying the Diztronic case next. My only gripe is they're slippery but I do like that its thin and the buttons are covered. It should also allow me to use my dock. If that fails and I dont like the Note with a slippery case (worked fine on Droid Maxx) then I will just ditch the dock and go back to the Spigen Bounce case. Its a tiny bit bigger but overall a great case. :)

I had a good time with Diztronic. Downside is the one I got was relatively thin. I prefer my cases to protect my phone and be thick. I wish you good luck with whatever brand you get :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I had a good time with Diztronic. Downside is the one I got was relatively thin. I prefer my cases to protect my phone and be thick. I wish you good luck with whatever brand you get :)

I prefer thin. I've yet to drop a phone but I just want protection for the edges when I set the phone down or bump it. I've had good luck with my one Diztronic so if its thicker TPU like my Maxx case was I'll be happy.

*thicker as in not bendable with no force. Its minimal protection.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

I prefer thin. I've yet to drop a phone but I just want protection for the edges when I set the phone down or bump it. I've had good luck with my one Diztronic so if its thicker TPU like my Maxx case was I'll be happy.

*thicker as in not bendable with no force. Its minimal protection.

I'd protect that Galaxy Note 3 beast with all I got!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I'd protect that Galaxy Note 3 beast with all I got!

Understandable. My Diztronic was delivered this morning so I'll see how I like it once I get home. I hope I like it or I'll be back to an SGP Bounce lol.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Understandable. My Diztronic was delivered this morning so I'll see how I like it once I get home. I hope I like it or I'll be back to an SGP Bounce lol.

I think you should be fine. Update me to see how it went cause I'm interested!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I think you should be fine. Update me to see how it went cause I'm interested!

I expect to like it. I loved it on the Maxx minus the grip but that wasn't a deal breaker. :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Got my Diztronic case and I love it. Buttons are covered but press just as easily as uncovered and it feels great. The front has a lip on the edges and the back has a lip around the camera. :)

Sturdy case. Bezel completely covered.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Got my Diztronic case and I love it. Buttons are covered but press just as easily as uncovered and it feels great. The front has a lip on the edges and the back has a lip around the camera. :)

Sturdy case. Bezel completely covered.

Yeah diztronic is a good case maker.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk