Galaxy Note 3 - Can't turn bluetooth off

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Did some searching and don't see this problem but I can't turn my BT off. I can slide it off and it goes off for a second or two and then turns right back on. Now I used it back in Dec for the first time with a GPS and it worked fine. I could turn the BT on and off as I wanted. Yesterday I used my BT headset for the first time and it was working fine but today I decided I'm not going to use the headset for a while so I should turn the BT off. I've deleted to two devices it showed paired to and both are not on. I've rebooted after deleting those two devises and still can't get my BT to stay off. What is going on? Please help

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Try moving the icon over a few positions, so it's not visible on the row by default...if that works, I will tell you what my theory is as to why it's not turning off.

capcom303

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Did that and it is still doing the same thing.

Stopped at Best Buys today and the phone manager tried everything he could think of with no luck. Like he said its like something is trying to use the bluetooth so it wants to turn right back on. And he could find anything trying to use BT

Samsung rep couldn't figure it out so it is still staying on

Last edited: