Note 3: s view only works 60% of time

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I got this new S view and it only works 60% of time. I close it and alot of the time there is a delay or it doesn't go into window mode. I checked the pins and their fine. What do I do? Is this common

jrisch

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Is it a genuine Samsung S View? I definitely don't have those issues. Mine is pretty well instantaneous.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Is it a genuine Samsung S View? I definitely don't have those issues. Mine is pretty well instantaneous.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Its the new spigen slim armor view. I did some re adjusting and maybe its at 75% of the time it works. I can use window mode as long as I want and wake it with opening but sometimes when I close it it wont activate window mode. I'll see the whole screen and it is really annoying

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is a thread discussing the Spigen slim Armour s view and some of the people are having the same issue. From what I read it doesn't clip onto phone like samsung s view so contacts don't always connect. Some said if they tapped on the back it would start working. My only suggestion would be to put some paper between rubber and hard case about where the contacts are and see if it will help keep them in place. Good luck.

ATT N3

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I was having same issue until I reseated the phone. No issues since then.

When you initially close the screen it takes a few seconds to go into window view mode. Assuming its because of delay from phone going into sleep mode. Same as pressing power button and not getting lock screen, its all about timing.

Try reseating phone, DO NOT TAP to make temp fix.

**After posting and playing with phone/case I realized my phone now instantly goes to view mode for case.

Before I reseated phone it took a few seconds. ***

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited: