Snote not saving when I reinsert Spen

jasguild

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just recently upgraded from Note 2 to the Note 3. On the Note 2, I was able to open the SNote simply by removing the SPen. After making notes, I just needed to reinsert the SPen and that automaitcally saved the SNotes. On the Note 3, the SNote opens when I remove the SPen but does NOT save when I reinsert it.

Is there a setting for this? I have searched high and low.

Thanks

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I think you may be confusing S-note and Action Memo (which did not exist on the Note 2).

Remove your pen, and once a note opens up (or you click the Air command note button), press the icon with the three horizontal lines, in the top right of the note - you may find your "lost" notes there.

Posted via Android Central App

jasguild

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Dr. Savant. I do see that is saving these notes in action notes but how is it that I was able to do this on my Note 2? IN fact I still have my "old" Note 2 and I can automatically save SNotes by simple reinserting the Spen and it shows up with the other Snote entries

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Dr. Savant. I do see that is saving these notes in action notes but how is it that I was able to do this on my Note 2? IN fact I still have my "old" Note 2 and I can automatically save SNotes by simple reinserting the Spen and it shows up with the other Snote entries

Because Samsung redesigned the whole concept, in a very moronic way, where the Note 3 has 2 separate apps.

In other words, the Note 2 is actually popping up an S-note, and the Note 3 has no way to do so, since they shove action memo down your throat.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk