Factory reset ?

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am having issues with texting and was going to do a factory reset will I lose my contacts and apps I purchased I did a back up and moved what I could to my aim card anything else I should do and can I get aps I paid for back from the play store ? Sorry new to android thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am having issues with texting and was going to do a factory reset will I lose my contacts and apps I purchased I did a back up and moved what I could to my aim card anything else I should do and can I get aps I paid for back from the play store ? Sorry new to android thanks in advance for the help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

As long as you use the same Gmail account, everything should restore. Contacts would depend on if you synced to Google or not. Paid apps will still download, and you will not have to re purchase them.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No sweat. Hope everything goes well. See you around the forums.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
The apps will restore automatically if you have a Google account. I did it last night...and purchased apps are designed to run on as many Android devices as you have at no additional cost. That's the policy at Google Play. You can see their policy online. I have paid apps running on 2-3 devices, with only one purchase. That's how the apps are licensed. It just takes time to restore your data...

If your contacts are in the cloud, you're good to go and these days, most everyone syncs contacts with their e-mail accounts...

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
What exactly is the problem with your text messaging? Maybe we can help you out without having to factory reset

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01