Favorite Note 3 Feature

Connie Litrenta

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
What's your favorite Note feature you've discovered? For me it's the ability to clip something out of the screen I'm looking at and immediately send it to someone using Google Hangouts or email. I was able to immediately do that with someone I was texting with last night and "cut out" a picture of someone I was trying to describe from a tv show. A picture is worth a thousand words as they say. ;)

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Pen window! Specifically the calculator. I always use to jump back and forth from my banking, Excel or what ever else I was in to the calculator. Now I can just throw a calculator up where ever and whenever I want! So handy!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
In all seriousness, the extra size of the device is what I like the most. I can use the extra screen for my remote desktop apps and can remote into my work computer or a different computer from anywhere. I can actually be productive while taking a call from mother nature (I don't advise using the Note 3 at the urinal though)!!

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'd say the large screen size and multi window. I love being able to watch movies in bed and not have to reach for the iPad. And wished multi window supported more 3rd party apps.

And size does matter. I Remember when I first got my Note 3, my wife said "wow that's huge!" but quickly realized she's talking about my Note 3. :))

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

anon(2383976)

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I love changing the screen to smaller size when using one handed. The other day my iphone colleague asked me how can I even see notification (drop down) with one hand and I said "If you think Iphone does a good job with its size, here is the iphone size screen for you buddy"... and he goes.."that's f****ing awesome"

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I never used one handed operation until I saw this thread , it is awesome, thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

I know a lot of people complain about the size and not being able to use it one handed but I can't say that I have EVER used a phone one handed. It just seemed like a lot of struggle when I could easily use two hands. Just doesn't seem natural to me which I suppose works out well with these large phones since i would never use a phone one handed anyway. :confused:

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. Never found it comfortable to use a phone with one hand. Even then, most phones were almost uncomfortable holding a phone with both hands. Always found there there was never enough room on the screen for my thumbs. Haven't had that problem with the Note!

jechtosi

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
I love changing the screen to smaller size when using one handed. The other day my iphone colleague asked me how can I even see notification (drop down) with one hand and I said "If you think Iphone does a good job with its size, here is the iphone size screen for you buddy"... and he goes.."that's f****ing awesome"

"i-people" hate it when they ask and I do that XD

beardking

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm new to my Note 3, can I get a link or something to a description of how to do this one handed screen size thing?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ditto. Never found it comfortable to use a phone with one hand. Even then, most phones were almost uncomfortable holding a phone with both hands. Always found there there was never enough room on the screen for my thumbs. Haven't had that problem with the Note!

The iPhone is comically small I find it difficult to use Two handed sometimes. But that's why I dropped the iPhone 5 ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21