Do you guys keep wanting to buy more accessories for the Note 3?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey

Curious to see if other owners have the same obsession as me

I had iPhone all my life and never bought many accessories for it. Got a boring case and car charger for it and called it a day and never wanted to buy more.

But when I got my Note 3 a few months ago, been obsessed with buying more and more things. Have gotten 7 cases so far, a few chargers, 64 gb micro SD card, now looking at the wireless charger, looking at the larger battery pack, new headphones, and the list goes on and on

Is it because the Note 3 is so customizable or something else? And who else has been bitten by the bug? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Do you guys keep wanting to buy more for the Note 3?

Hey

I had iPhone all my life and never bought many accessories for it. Got a boring case and car charger for it and called it a day and never wanted to buy more.

But when I got my Note 3 a few months ago, been obsessed with buying more and more things. Have gotten 7 cases so far, a few chargers, 64 gb micro SD card, now looking at the wireless charger, looking at the larger battery pack, new headphones, and the list goes on and on

Is it because the Note 3 is so customizable or something else? And who else has been bitten by the bug? :)

Don't have a Note 3, but it sounds like you are really enjoying the device!

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If you can afford all the kit, you can afford therapy.

Seriously I wouldn't mind knowing what different accessories are out there. Like a list.
Amazon will list some but not all.
**Yes I should look at AC's online store.**

I think there is a dedicated car holder, if it works. It's already a great in-car Sat Nav, and not just with Google Maps.

I guess the Note 3 will be out of vogue in another 6 months or so. It will be replaced by something of a different size.
I never had an iPhone but weren't they mostly the same size, and you could use your accessories on the upgrade model? I don't know.

I'm not going to be spending much at present; but some unusual finds would be interesting.

Last edited:

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

If you can afford all the kit, you can afford therapy.

Seriously I wouldn't mind knowing what different accessories are out there. Like a list.
Amazon will list a some but not all.
**Yes I should look at AC's online store.**

I think there is a dedicated car holder, if it works. It's already a great in-car Sat Nav, and not just with Google Maps.

I guess the Note 3 will be out of vogue in another 6 months or so. It will be replaced by something of a different size.
I never had an iPhone but weren't they mostly the same size, and you could use your accessories on the upgrade model? I don't know.

I'm not going to be spending much at present; but some unusual finds would be interesting.

Yeah all iPhone are the same size. IPhone 5, 5c,and 5S all 4 inches

I agree. Would love to see all the stuff available for the Note 3

Kettle

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site

Hey

I have never bought a case for any of my previous phones. I have however bought four cases for my Note 3. You may have something there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey

7 cases is a bit excessive. I think you may need therapy.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

When I first got the Note2 I like you went crazy and bought everything under the sun. Now with my Note3 I only bought the Samsung flip window case.

That's it and I love it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

7 cases is a bit excessive. I think you may need therapy.

Well I couldn't find the one I liked until I got the Trident cyclops. This one is a keeper

Hey if you gots the means :))

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Yes. I have 2 cases. A spare battery and 3 dust plugs with dangling jewelry (don't ask, it's a girly thing)!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I loved my note 3 so much that I bought another note 3 so the two of them can play together

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

JordanN9005

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

I'm the same! never bought a case or anything for my iPhone 4 & 5 just screen and back protectors but for My note 3 I've bought the s view case and a couple others a 64gb SD card and going to buy the extra battery kit & more cases if I see any that I like haha. It must be something to do with how customisable it is because we were used to the plain boring iOS.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

I have an s view cover and now thinking about buying the wireless cover for it too. Plus a charger for my car

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I loved my note 3 so much that I bought another note 3 so the two of them can play together

Have they made little note 3 babies yet? :))

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

Have they made little note 3 babies yet? :))

I think that one of my note 3 's is pregnant. In 9 months or so there should be a note 3 jr(aka note 4) :eek:

I don't have as many cases as some here, but I do have a few. I am using an Otterbox commuter case now which isn't in the picture.

uploadfromtaptalk1390827946925.jpg

MS3GT

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I used to buy lots of accessories for my previous Samsung phones but due to their lack of support and a new device every 3 months, I only have 2 cases for my Note 3. I'm done. Still pretty salty about my Note 10.1 stuck on 4.1. I only have one case for that. Glad I didn't go crazy.

I am Aquaman!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have 9 different cases,, always switch,, 5 batteries,, charging dock, temperd glass screen protector,, love it.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I used to buy all the accessories I could, but then after doing that for the past several phones, once you've moved to a different phone you're like, "What the hell was I thinking buying all this stuff?" Granted, I have 3 different cases for the Note. But I'm much more cautious about buying em now.

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

dust plugs...

Man oh man, I totally read that wrong! Eyes popped out and all. 😊

I don't have as many cases as some here, but I do have a few. I am using an Otterbox commuter case now which isn't in the picture.

View attachment 102289

I have that last one. Never use it though. Doesn't quite fit right and the back gets greasy and slippery.

Gotta go find me a jeweled dust plug now though!!

... sent from the road